Sales Support Administrator
Emerson - Dubai
The sales support administrator manages entire order-to-delivery process for MEA customer accounts as well as intercompany orders. Responsible for order management for the complete range of Climate products (compressors, controls, etc.) from all sourcing locations (US, Europe, Asia). Provides a high level of commercial assistance to both internal and external customers that include OEMs, wholesalers/ distributors, end-users, and sales managers. High customer interaction is expected and critical for this role.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support complete Order-to-delivery process for MEA customer accounts as well as intercompany orders.
- Coordinate with internal/external customers, check validity, and supply timely customer quotations
- Carefully review purchase orders, coordinate with internal resources, and process customer orders efficiently
- Support Logistics, Finance team and coordinate delivery schedules for timely shipments to customers
- Process customer sample orders from all sources/suppliers as per procedure
- Coordinate with Engineering, Suppliers, Finance and Logistics on customer warranty claims. This includes processing returns and scheduling replacements
- Coordinate with Technical team to review customer spec sheets & prices with Sales Managers/Pricing Team
- Ensure all required Trade Compliance documentation are in place.
- Maintain and update order, quote, and Material Discrepancy/Warranty claims tracking tools for purposes of reporting and continuous improvement
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Graduate Degree holder
- MS Office – Advance Excel
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
HR Business PartnerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: The HR business partner HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. Acting as an1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
OU Quality and Continuous Improvement ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as an OU Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai. This role reports1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Hub HR Business PartnerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Human Resources Business Partner - Middle East & Africa (MEA) & Global R&D, Quality and Supply Chain will be part1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Electrical Site ManagerHitachi Energy Systems LLCFull-timeDescription General information: You as an Electrical Site Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be leading all on-site1 day agoShareRemote in Abu Dhabi
Manager, Corporate Investigations EMEAGSKSite Name: UAE - Dubai Posted Date: Mar 29 2023 Are you a professional Corporate Investigator who is excited by the challenge of being a key role player in the1 day agoShareDubai