SABIS Network - UAE
Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing telephone calls are handled in an efficient manner.
- Greeting all incoming students, families, and guests respectfully and professionally.
- Answering phone calls in a professional, pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school.
- Accompanying new parents on the school tour and informing them of the facilities and features of the SABIS®Educational System™.
- Assisting the Admission Officer/ Office Manager in providing support to new parents to complete the documentation, explain the system, school policies, rules and regulations, etc.
- Arranging with SLO® for the new parent orientation and school tour.
- Assisting in interviewing students for new admission to KG 1, KG2 & Grade 1 classes. (if and when needed)
- Booking appointments for parents with AQCs and preparing relevant documents and information in advance (including student’s profile, infractions, and exam results) whenever an AQC assistant is not available.
- Receiving parent inquiries (KG1 to Grade 13), transferring them to person in charge, and following up with AQCs, Head Supervisor, and Office Manager.
- Assisting in student registration paperwork, procedures, and follow up.
- Keeping record for any announcement and schedules for all school activities (SLO® & P.E.) and sharing them with parents and being able to answer their queries precisely.
- Developing a positive, welcoming, and caring environment in the Front Office.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- English proficiency and communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS®is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Analytics & Insights ManagerProcter & GambleFull-timeP&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion1 day agoShareDubai
Teacher - Arabic (2023-2024) - Al Yasmina AcademyAldar AcademiesJOB DESCRIPTION Aldar Education are currently seeking an outstanding Arabic Teacher (Native and Non-Native) for Al Yasmina Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing next1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Teacher - Elementary- Al Rayana Charter School - AY (2023-2024)Aldar AcademiesJOB DESCRIPTION Al Rayana Charter School is an American curriculum, mixed gender primary school located in a state of the art building in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Quality Control InspectorBaker HughesFull-timeQuality Control Inspector Do you love being part of a team to deliver successful projects for customers? Would participating in the Quality process for innovative1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Commis II|Mediterraneo -C (AHD)Emaar Propertiesâ€œEvery single member of our organization adds a great value. Emaar is not a collection of talented individuals, but a team of great pooled1 day agoShareUAE