Senior NOC consultant
MPH Consulting Services DMCC - Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- Coordinate the discussions with internal operations on third parties’ No Objection Certificates (NOCs) requests for work near Dolphin Energy’s gas pipeline network, participate in meetings with other pipeline owners to understand scope and review adherence to defined Dolphin Energy guidelines.
- Coordinate discussions on engineering and construction designs, and method statements analysis, and for high safety and environmental standards.
- Communicate with third party for any ambiguity regarding the NOC applications. Plan and prepare recommended technical response to NOC applications, while coordinating with Operations and Technical Services to obtain relevant approvals to issue NOCs as per corporate procedures.
- Once approved, prepare the NOC documents for contractors requesting for work in the vicinity of the gas network while carrying out site inspections to validate proper close out of all NOCs and that the facilities/plants are properly restored and that as built drawing are received from contractors.
- Participate in the qualitative risk assessment for all critical jobs and new projects on site.
- Maintain on-line status of NOC and follow up on delinquent items until all requirements are fulfilled by contractor while highlighting any non-conformances to Specialist for action.
- Conduct site inspections on daily basis to ensure adherence to safety standards and permit to work, policies and procedures, within area of responsibility while following up with all concerned to ensure implementation and compliance.
- Participate, as assigned, in emergency response, incident investigation, hazard identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, inspection and audit activities while assisting in conducting investigations on all industrial accidents and HIPO near misses involving personnel, plant equipment and environment as per defined protocols.
- Support and cover for NOC Coordinator as required in handling NOC documents, provide reference number to documents, distribute NOC Request and NOC Study Result via EzDELCOM and maintain up to date register of all NRQ status.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by management.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Regional Office CoordinatorBlack & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an2 hour agoShareDubai
Coordinator - Airside Works & SafetyDubai AirportsCoordinator - Airside Works & Safety (Upcoming) - (21000280) Description THIS IS WHERE SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING AIRSIDE WORKS & SAFETY Coordinator –15 hour agoShareDubai
Officer – Commercial SystemsflydubaiTo drive revenue maximization by analysing market trends, measuring key KPIs, solving operations research challenges and subsequently implementing effective, creative15 hour agoShareDubai
Telecommunication OperatorMandarin Oriental Hotel GroupPosition: Telecommunication OperatorJob no: 524102Employment type Full timeProperty / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, DubaiLocation: Dubai, United Arab15 hour agoShareDubai
Managing AssociateKORNFERRYRequisition ID 4643 Country United Arab Emirates City Dubai About Us Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize15 hour agoShareDubai