Social Media Executive (Part-Time and Remote)
Excella manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton School Dubai, Repton School Abu Dhabi, Repton School Al Barsha and Dovecote nursery brands.
We have a rarely found part-time and mainly remote opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator to join us from January 2023.
You must already be resident in the UAE with your own visa, and possess the ability to respond quickly to the demands of social media. As a part-time role, there is flexibility within the working day although we would require some consistency with working hours.
Predominantly a remote position, the majority of time will be remote, but there will be occasions when you will be required on site at one of our schools for specific events.
Main duties and responsibilities*:
- Content creation
- Channel Growth
- Lead Generation
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media best practices
- Experience in audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented and excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Arabic is a plus
- Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar
- Experience as a Social Media Executive between 2-3 years
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To support your application, please include a current up-to-date CV.
please see attached Job Description for full details
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.
Maintenance ManagerTenarisAt Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and51 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Housekeeping SupervisorFIVE Hotels and ResortsFull-timeJob Description An Exhilarating Opportunity Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of Housekeeping innovation? We have the51 minute agoShareDubai
Spa TherapistFIVE Hotels and ResortsFull-timeJob Description An Exhilarating Opportunity Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of Spa innovation? We have the perfect1 hour agoShareDubai
JUNIOR ENGINEERING MAINTENANCE ASSISTANTThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: To assist aircraft technicians in carrying out maintenance activities on Emirates fleet and third party a/c and components in accordance with laid down2 hour agoShareDubai
IT AdministratorWood PlcOverview / Responsibilities: Wood is looking for an IT Adminstrator to join our team in Dubai, UAE to perform local IT Operations services within our Project3 hour agoShareDubai