Social Media and Content Manager
LOCATION Dubai, UAE
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Social Media and Content Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, image, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As the Social Media and Content Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work closely with all internal divisions to gain exposure for the brand
- Incorporate Public Relations with Social Media strategy and operation, including Influencer marketing
- Analyse and report on all relevant activities, making recommendations based on findings
- Develop a heads-up approach to the Social Media landscape bringing emerging trends and exciting new platform developments to the team and the wider agency
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Level of education and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
Minimum period of relevant experience
- 3+ years social media experience in social media environment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex marketing campaigns and projects.
- Proven work experience and creative portfolio in social media.
- Professional background in Travel & Tourism, Luxury or Aviation
- Experience and knowledge of major social networks
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Expertise in social and wider digital marketing
- Expertise in reporting and social analytics
TECHNICAL / WORK – BASED SKILLS OR SPECIFIC KNOWELDGE (MUST HAVE)
Skills specific to the job, e.g. language fluency, systems knowledge etc.
- Creative thinker; precision and flair
- Strong creative writing skills
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Experience in Digital Media planning and buying is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong professional network of social media influencers, regional and global
- Management of social media advertising budgets and define the content planning
- Ability to identify target groups and local sites/Influencers to infuse social calendars with localized and creative content
IT Analyst/CoordinatorFAIRMONTIT Analyst / Coordinator The Systems Analyst will work to support the daily operations of information technology and telecommunications at The Fairmont Dubai.What is in9 hour agoShareDubai
Front Desk SupervisorRosewood Hotels & ResortsJob Description: OVERVIEW/BASIC FUNCTION: Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for an inspiring, passionate and engaging Front Desk Supervisor. This position is responsible for9 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Teaching AssistantBukhatir Education Advancement and Management...Job summary To support Teachers and helping children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Working closely with Teachers to9 hour agoShareDubai
StorekeeperFAIRMONTStorekeeper Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance9 hour agoShareFujairah
PROJECT COORDINATORموانئ دبي العالميةImplements the day-to-day operations assigned by Project Manager and to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures Responsible for planning and9 hour agoShareDubai