At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone. Our depth of expertise spans disciplines—from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. At our core we embody an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking ahead for new ways to innovate and add to our clients' success. We share the belief that design has the power to transform organizations and change lives; whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability, and we believe that a diversity of voices and cultures is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage. As the world’s largest design firm, Gensler has a unique obligation and opportunity to focus on sustainability in the built environment. We deepened our commitment to combat the impact on climate change in the built environment when we launched Gensler Cities Climate Challenge (GC3) in 2019. This is our pledge to meet an ambitious goal: the elimination of all greenhouse gases from our work by 2030. Your Role Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator in Gensler Middle East, you will provide administrative support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You're at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your office moving forward. What You Will Do Office Support
- Support day-to-day operations for Dubai & Abu Dhabi office, including calendar maintenance, meeting/event coordination, email screening, travel arrangements, filing and expense reports.
- Coordinates detailed travel reservations and oversees that changes or problems are resolved and communicated; including ensuring that HR have the individuals on Gensler travel insurance policy.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Government liaison – managing the administration of government department liaison such as Society of Engineers; Ministry of Education; Abu Dhabi and Dubai Municipalities.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Collection of mail from Post Office (Emirates Post).
- Submit vendor/supplier invoices (Rental, AC bills, Stationary, Coffee order etc.) into Coupa system.
- Compiles and submits accurate expense reports as required and reconciles credit card statements monthly.
- Addresses miscellaneous tasks as requested or designated by Managing Director or member of Office Leadership.
- Assist and facilitate the set-up of preparations for Firmwide presentations and bonus night celebrations and other office events.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees.
- Assist with terminating leavers paperwork and returning equipment.
- Coordinate moves and studio clean-ups with office services.
- Coordinate seating for new hires in studio.
- Ensure proper electronic filing standards for the studio.
- Work closely with Marketing, Accounting, and HR in support of studio administration and report requests.
- Provide reception back-up coverage as needed.
- Support Gensler sustainability goals. Especially on topics relevant to your day-to-day duties.
- Engage and collaborate with the larger team on sustainability efforts and initiatives.
- Research and implement ways to optimize our internal workflow environmental impact.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in office administration or as an Executive. Administrative Assistant supporting Executive-Level .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Management in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and planning; capable of anticipating a manager's needs and staying "two steps ahead".
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of InDesign a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required.
- Experience handling sensitive material with discretion and confidentiality
INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION COORDINATORSpurSolJob Description: Coordinate the execution of maintenance activities, projects and improvements in the facilities and equipment of the industrial refrigeration area2 day agoShareDubai
Junior Project Coordinator (Male/Female)SpurSolJob Description: Oversee the development and execution of detailed project plans, including milestones, tasks, deliverables, budgets, and schedules. Coordinate2 day agoShareDubai
Billing Coordinator (Events)Marriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 23058311 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab2 day agoShareDubai
Special Educational Needs CoordinatorTeach AwayContract Length: 2 years Number of Vacancies: 1 Eligible Candidates: Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty Requirements: Education2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Sales CoordinatorIndusland LogisticsFull-timeJob Summary Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation. Prepares and then follows up on any sales2 day agoShareDubai