Temporary CAMO Maintenance Planner
CAMO Maintenance Planner
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a Fixed Term (3 month) vacancy as a Maintenance Planner within the CAMO department, based at Dubai International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to ensure that at all times, the fleet is Maintained in an airworthy and safe manner.
- To support the CAM in his daily duties.
- Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Forecasting.
- CAMP/CMP or similar computerised system monitoring and updating
- Review and updating of aircraft records
- Review of ADs/SBs
- Work scope preparation, Quotation and invoice reviews
- Supporting C of A renewals
- Liaison with the aircraft OEM and maintenance contractors as required
- Close liaison with clients ensuring that contractual obligations are met
- Development and control of aircraft documentation
- Correction of audit nonconformities as found necessary
- Production of procedures to cover the work scope performed
- Development of AMPs and MEL review support
- To support the CAMO Coordinators when required
- Upholding and promoting a just culture
Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- Minimum 3 years' proven and similar experience
- CAMO planning experience
- Knowledge of GCAA/EASA requirements
· Must be a team player, assertive, flexible, proactive and good under pressure, with good attention to detail.
- Business Jet Experience with Bombardier, Falcon and Embraer knowledge
All applications must be made via the online application form and submitted by Saturday, 24th October 2020.
Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad DubaiHiltonFull-timeA Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad Dubai is responsible for supervising the Pastry team and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest3 hour agoShareDubai
Temporary Executive Assistant – FloatInspire SelectionTemporaryWe are looking for a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant, maternity cover float, to provide executive administrative support on an ad-hoc basis, or a temporary basis,3 hour agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantInspire SelectionFull-timeWe are looking for a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant to provide executive administrative support and production services for a team of Managing Directors and3 hour agoShareDubai
Floor ManagerMarriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 22168146 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location The Dubai EDITION, Dubai Fountain Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates4 hour agoShareDubai
Club Car Driver - W Dubai Mina SeyahiMarriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 22168122 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location W Dubai – Mina Seyahi, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Dubai, United8 hour agoShareDubai