Warehouse Assistant - Picker & Packer_Excel Mandatory
- Pick the products against Sales Order List / Pickup Sheet
- Ensure Proper products are pickup up and scanned out of Inventory.
- Ensure Store is maintained in order after Daily Pickup
- General quality check while pickup/ packaging of items.
- Pre-wrap items that need additional packaging, to avoid shipment damage in transit.
- Coordinate with Sales team with Pending orders or Delayed orders.
- Provide alternative solutions as per availability in case of Out of stock orders.
- Package products and materials manually based on Sales Sheet.
- Ensure correct item is shipped, all shipped products to have SKU Code.
- Scan shipments and maintain daily log of Fulfilled / pending orders.
- Carry out duties to help support the Store/ Stock Management and ensure Orders are shipped within SLA.
- Sorting and recording returned orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reviewing your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets and KPI’s.
- Provide solutions to optimize system and improve process where required.
Inventory/Stock Management Related:
- Works closely with procurement department & finance department.
- Responsible for all incoming deliveries and shipment and safe keeping of all stock located within the store.
- Operates procedures for activities such as verification of incoming to and outgoing from of equipment / materials shipments from the store.
- Handling and disposition of inventory items and keeping store inventory current and accurate.
- Compares deliveries with specifications indicated on purchase orders and prepare discrepancy reports for any item not in compliance.
- Inspects and maintain physical condition of the storage area.
- In conjunction with other department undertakes physical inventories if required.
- Works within the company’s policies, objectives and quality management system.
- Keeps the store clean and presentable.
- Review your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets and KPI’s.
- Works collaboratively with other teams and sharing best practice with colleagues.
You must be 18-25 Years
Holds a high school certificate or its equivalent.
Good communication and Ability to Read and speak English
Proven 1-2 years’ work experience in the same role.
Basic computer skills and good math’s required.
Have experience in Loading and unloading materials, packing and picking products.
Candidates with Excel Knowledge and prior experience will be preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,500.00 - AED2,250.00 per month
- Packer / Loading: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- English (Required)
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
1 day agoShareSharjah+2 locations
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
PowerBI DeveloperVirtusaDescription Skill: Power BI Developer Roe - T2 Job Description: Develop and Maintain business intelligence data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI The core1 day agoShareDubai
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /2 day agoShareRemote in Dubai