Accountant cum Office Administrator
Westminster Properties - Dubai
A British Investment/ Real Estate Company requires a full time experienced Accountant Administrator. To work in the Dubai, UAE branch.
- Real Estate experience preferable
- Knowledge of CRM Systems.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing).
- At least 2 years UAE career experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Maintaining Calls and Forwarding Calls.
- Making of Payroll of Employees monthly.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Good at drafting business letters / presentations.
- Take care of reception, answer telephone enquiries from customers, and attend to visitors with their enquirers.
- Maintaining Petty Cash & Cash Reconciliation.
- Maintaining Inward & Outward Register of Documents.
- Maintaining company VAT File.
- To take responsibilities of HR & Office Administrator.
- Prepare and file documents, cheques & vouchers of every transaction. Bank related work.
- All accounting entries like Purchase / Sale /Bank statement.
- Issuing payments/ receipts as per schedule.
- To make and prepare statements for Director's Individual accounts.
Personal Skills Required for the Role
Enthusiastic with great attention to detail
Organisational Skills is a must
Patient and flexible
Ability to work under pressure
The role will involve extensive diary management, handling incoming communications and responding to requests for information on a timely basis.
Diploma or Bachelor Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Dubai (Preferred)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Category ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Category Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing, planning, and1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Electrical Site ManagerHitachi Energy Systems LLCFull-timeDescription General information: You as an Electrical Site Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be leading all on-site1 day agoShareRemote in Abu Dhabi
Manager, Corporate Investigations EMEAGSKSite Name: UAE - Dubai Posted Date: Mar 29 2023 Are you a professional Corporate Investigator who is excited by the challenge of being a key role player in the1 day agoShareDubai
Business Consultant - Corporate Services & Business Set-UpMarkAI GroupJob Profile - Business Consultant - Corporate Services & Business Set-Up Location: Dubai Job Discription: Business Consultant - Corporate Services &1 day agoShareDubai
.Net DeveloperKeoghsPermanentDo you want to work for a forward-thinking, award winning in-house software development team? Does working in a positive culture matter to you? You will1 day agoShareRemote