Associate Consultant – Digital & IoT Strategy
Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from digital & management strategy and prototyping of solutions through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow. As part of a team of consultants, you’ll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges in Industry 4.0, digital transformation, innovation and more. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in Industry 4.0, electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions.What will you do?
- Develop new digital solutions as part of a team and in close collaboration with our clients.
- Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and support during the pilot and implementation phase.
- Assume responsibility for assigned work packages as part of a project module, guided by more experienced consultants.
- Analyze markets and competitors; support in developing recommendations for our clients.
- Develop business models in close collaboration with your assigned manager.
- Prepare presentations for top management.
- Outstanding university degree (Bachelor), ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT from a renowned university.
- Internships in strategy consulting, renowned industrial enterprises or startups with outstanding performance.
- Relevant international experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship).
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Highly developed communication skills in English and preferable Arabic.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel.
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial3 hour agoShareDubai
Document ControllerBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Copy, scan and store documentsUpdate Project and Organizational LogsBurn CDs and Transfer files by FTPPrepare Document Submitted FormsDraft Letters and3 hour agoShareDubai
Office AdministratorBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;Prepare3 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes5 hour agoShareSharjah
Associate - Financial Planning & AnalysisCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS Implements and maintains a structured system for data collection, validation, analysis and reporting. Conducts market analysis including research into5 hour agoShareSharjah