Associate Service Delivery Coordinator
DXC - Dubai
Essential Job Functions
- Supports routine activities of a functional area or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met. Identifies areas which are not within established guidelines.
- Researches basic errors or issues. Assists in performing administrative responsibilities such as entering information into databases, producing simple statistical reports and presentations, and taking notes during meetings to document key activities. Verifies information and revises reports as appropriate.
- Enters information of account specific service problems and distributes prioritized work requests.
- Distributes communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications. Documents issues indicated from client.
- Gathers and enters quality assurance information in accordance with established procedures to ensure quality client service. Produces reports necessary to indicate areas of improvement. Identifies and escalates areas of improvement.
- May conduct product inspections to ensure established quality guidelines are adhered to. Indicates possible process improvement.
- May coordinate moderately complex tasks for functional team processes and procedures.
- Initiates scheduling for functional team escalation of calls and follows through on functional team documentation.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of administrative experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with help desks and call triaging
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to42 minute agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz1 hour agoShareUAE
Design Architect (Emirati Arabi Uniti)azienda/studio: JT & PartnersFull-timeWe are looking talented Architects, passionate about design and driven by creativity with 8 years of experience in designing a project from the early stage of2 hour agoShareDubai
Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad DubaiHiltonFull-timeA Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad Dubai is responsible for supervising the Pastry team and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest2 hour agoShareDubai
Temporary Executive Assistant – FloatInspire SelectionTemporaryWe are looking for a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant, maternity cover float, to provide executive administrative support on an ad-hoc basis, or a temporary basis,2 hour agoShareDubai