BECO Capital Investment Intern
Interested in joining our investment team to support BECO's research activities? Familiarize yourself with the internship below!
The key activities/responsibilities of this internship will include:
- Researching startups and markets.
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research.
- Evaluating 1-2 sectors in depth, both in the region and globally.
- Potentially diligencing opportunities and deal flow companies that come into the pipeline.
- Performing deep dives into tech industries that could be of interest to BECO.
- Researching the venture investor landscape.
- Contributing to white papers.
Areas of focus/topics of research will include:
You will be exploring 1-3 of the sectors below in depth during your internship. The research done for the below sectors will be for the region and globally.
- Food-tech / Agri-tech
- Mobility / Automotive
Requirements to apply
We are seeking interns who demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic performance and an expected or recently attained undergraduate or masters degree.
- Passion and interest for technology and entrepreneurship.
High degree of intellectual curiosity, ability to pursue continuous improvement, and excellent work ethic.
- Can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in an independent manner, but is also a team player.
- Moves fast, along with the rest of the team.
- Extremely proficient in MS Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
BECO benefits include:
- First-hand insight into the Middle Eastern venture capital & startup ecosystem where you’ll gain a deep understanding of the technologies that are changing the region for the better.
- Working in a high performing team and working closely with investment team, BECO’s venture partner, and managing partners. You’ll be a part of our mini family!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks supply, as well as bi-weekly meditation and team alignment meetings.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Potential for full time hire based on performance and vacancies.
We are seeking a full time intern who is prepared to start immediately out of our Dubai office for a duration of a few months. Please note that this is non-remote, unpaid internship.
Thank you for applying!
Conservation Outreach Graduate InternEmirates Nature-WWFFull-time +1As a Conservation Outreach Graduate Intern, the successful candidate will support the Conservation, Citizen Science and6 hour agoShareDubai
Financial Planning AdministratorSkybound Wealth ManagementFull-timeSkybound have a policy of sponsoring all staff through relevant qualifications and promoting from within. The Financial Planning Administrator role is designed to6 hour agoShareUAE
Students/Freshers Internship(Only Fujairah) unpaid InternshipMazaya facilitiesInternshipAbout the job(Apply only if available in Fujairah) Design & Implement a Social Media strategy aligned with the company’s policy. Collecting quantitative and9 hour agoShareFujairah
Social Media ManagerMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities,1 day agoShareDubai
Social Media ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities,1 day agoShareDubai