Bespoke Property Management Executive
The incumbent in this role will be acting as a property administrator to owners and tenants. Managing the assigned portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparing of contracts and managing yearly signing of Tenancy contracts
- Conduct regular move in and move out inspections.
- Incorporating a hospitality touch to our tenants who we treat like hotel guests.
- Coordinating with owner's association and community services.
- Solving owners' and tenants' problems concerning the Property
- Monitoring the maintenance of every owner's property to ensure that maintenance standards are in place, through regular & recorded inspections of all the assigned units.
- Set the initial rent level with the advice from the landlord and the market rate, collecting rent from tenants and adjusting the rent.
- Keep thorough records regarding the Property.
- Report on all incidences according to policies and procedures to the owner supervisor on a regular basis.
- Provide sufficient information to the property owners as and when applicable on the investment property on a routine basis.
- Through sustained and professional liaising, ensured that property-owners and tenants were satisfied with the services given, to make their experience with the property as smooth as possible.
A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- 1 –3 years of experience in Hospitality (Guest Relations/ Front Office) or Real Estate
- Proficiency in English. Arabic or other languages is an added advantage.
- Communication Skills
- Complain Handling
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Decision Making Skills
- Managing People
- Organizing and Planning Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality (Guest Relations/ Front Office) or Real Estate: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
SSC - Income AuditorHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and6 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Customer Relations ManagerAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Purchasing ClerkHilton Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Purchasing Clerk will support the negotiation of contracts, purchasing of required goods, and record-keeping as it related to transactions and vendor6 hour agoShareDubai
Reservations Agent for Conrad DubaiConrad Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Reservations Agent for Conrad Dubai will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel and is responsible to offer an excellent service6 hour agoShareDubai
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we9 hour agoShareDubai