Business Analyst - Cereal Partners Worldwide
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK®,FITNESS®, CHEERIOS® and CHOCAPIC®. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Cereal Partners Worldwide, Nestlé
Full-time Position Summary Reporting to the Regional Finance Director-CPW AMA, you will be serving as Business Co-pilot: providing insight and strongly supporting a fact based decision making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by ensuring timely and high quality analytical inputs, effecient MIS for the region and and improved financial processes A day in the life of...
- Work closely with regional business controller and Frontier Cluster Controller in order to provide a high quality data / timely reporting, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPI's
- Stremline and simplify regional reporting with the effective use of One-Box and other GLOBE reports.
- Ensure quality financial information, including management reporting, is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking.
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk for the achievement of targets and forecasts, and develop/follow up action plans
- Consolidation of market MBP plans, regional sales reporting, Brand and Sku Analysis
- Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline with financial analysis and benchmarking
- Optimize marketing investments:Identify the most efficient & effective way to perform post evaluation (financial & commercial) and ensure that the analysis is completed to facilitate effective learning logs
- Act as ambassador for the Finance & Control in their respective area and define and provide training needs
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- CMA/CIMA preferred
- 2-4 years experience in a previous analytical/audit/costing/accounting role
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced skills on MS office Excel to be able to consolidate multiple clusters data efficiently
- Knowledge of SAP
Associate Consultant-PTVirtusaMinimum 3+ years of experience in functional testing Strong understanding of Functional Test Processes Go through the solution documents & prepare detailed9 hour agoShareDubai
IT Analyst/CoordinatorFAIRMONTIT Analyst / Coordinator The Systems Analyst will work to support the daily operations of information technology and telecommunications at The Fairmont Dubai.What is in9 hour agoShareDubai
Regional Inventory ControllerHome Box UAEMerchandise control Responsible for planning timely availability of merchandise to maximize sales during Events, Promotions, New Launches & etc. Responsible for9 hour agoShareUAE
Key Accounts CoordinatorCSS GroupJOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable) through timely communication and excellent9 hour agoShareJebel Ali
StorekeeperFAIRMONTStorekeeper Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance9 hour agoShareFujairah