CONTROL ROOM & ERP ADMINISTRAT
Emirates Flight Catering - Dubai
Organization : EAST & WEST WINGDescription :
Applications are invited for the position of Control Room and ERP Administration- Engineering Administration – EKFC2
- Position within: Engineering Department
- Reports to: Engineer
- Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
- Category : Catering Operations
- Department : Engineering Administration EKFC2
- Responsible for receiving and monitoring of Maintenance Requests through the ERP System.
- Coordinate scheduled Preventive Maintenance, Shutdown, Normal and Emergency Operation with the concerned departments.
- Report and coordinate alarms / fault encountered during the shift to the supervisor in-charge and to the concern department if required.
- Guide Maintenance Engineering team by assigning job request to the responsible group.
- Provide forecast / planned schedule for the delivery of blanket ordered items.
- Monitor the systems located in the control room.
- Provide the required reports by the Assistant Vice President - Engineering on a weekly and monthly basis by generating it through the ERP System.
- Develop a plan in consultation with the Process Engineer to maintain and improve the delivery of work.
- Ensure correct data is encoded and standard procedure is performed in the ERP system starting from receiving the maintenance request to closing the maintenance job.
- Attend calls on a daily basis with regards to the problem, alarms or faults to be rectified by the engineering staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the department attendance and overtime.
- Responsible for filing and documentation.
- Comply with the Company Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Policies.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Degree holder of Industrial Engineering or Information Technology.
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English.
- Proficient in making report and gathering data.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time
- effectively and work in a fast paced environment.
Desirable Requirements and Competencies
- Previous experience in hospitality industry.
- Acts as a role model and provides effective behavioural examples in order to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Kitchen CoordinatorAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and4 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL4 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF4 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,4 minute agoShareDubai
Bartender- Sui Mui- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi ComplexMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21118423Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Waterpark, Dubai4 minute agoShareDubai