Channel Specialty Sales
Channel Specialty Sales
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Save this jobJob saved Apply now Apply nowJob Title
Channel Sales Executive
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Channel Sales Executive in our Channel team in Dubai
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
- Manages existing channel partners Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Provides channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products
- Identifies and qualifies new distributors
- Develops, motivates and coordinates Dell sales team and Channel sales team to optimize sales execution
- Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Supports a range of accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with distributor managers
- Some exposure to senior leadership Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Full understanding of how the our business model relates to selling our products and services
- Point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Able to negotiate with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- Resolves less complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree ·
- Typically requires 5+ years of field sales experience
- Good oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 15th December 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R046704
Regional Office CoordinatorBlack & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an2 hour agoShareDubai
Temp Coordinator Orderbook Fulfillment MENAAdidasPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: To execute the order book of various customers by ensuring sales demand will be fulfilled on time and in full4 hour agoShareDubai
Call Center Coordinator Required For Client In UAEiCareJob Details: Create a customer database. Control and update the client database information security platforms together with systems. Coordinate with the commercial4 hour agoShareDubai
Sales PromoterBoseTitle: Sales Promoter Location- Abu Dhabi Reports to: Store In Charge Employment Status: Third Party Payroll- Full Time Position Summary: Serves to sell Bose12 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Enterprise Client Executive - DubaiRackspaceThe expansion of the Rackspace business in MEA is a major strategic priority for Rackspace International and as a result, this role is a key hire and will be very high18 hour agoShareDubai