Cluster Public Relations Officer (PRO) - Wyndham Dubai Deira, Super 8 and Days Hotel Deira
Wyndham Dubai Deira, Super 8 and Days Hotel Deira is now seeking a Cluster Public Relations Officer (PRO) to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Cluster Public Relations Officer (PRO), will be reporting directly to the Cluster Director of Human Resources (CDHR). He/she is responsible for and to procure all necessary documentation and government approvals required in the employment of Hotel team members. This includes but is not limited to visa applications, GOSI registrations and submission, CPR, post-employment medicals, renewal of visas and assist with passports renewal, all cancelations, various licences and CR applications and renewals for the hotel. The role holder will be efficient and diplomatic in all dealing with of the above where the reputation or image of the Hotel is represented.
- Procures all necessary Documentation and Government approvals required in the employment of Hotel Team Members.
- Ensures all dealings with government offices and representatives are dealt with and handles in the best interest of the hotel and within the legal requirements of the law.
- Ensures all required documentation is acquired and produced to administrate the recruitment needs of the hotel.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of the requirements of the government and various ministries to ensure our compliance to the laws and customs of UAE.
- Maintains and secures all passport and documentation for all hotel team members while conducting various processes.
- Ensures the prompt cancellation of all visa's and labour documentation on the termination of all hotel team members.
- Ensures the department’s budget is strictly adhered to, and all costs are strictly controlled.
- Requires to be up-to-date with government rules and regulations and to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
- Communicates to management in a timely manner the needs of the government and various ministries ensuring compliance to government regulations.
- Maintains all records and documentations required in the employment of all hotel Team members.
- Reviews and checks all documentation, for the purpose of renewal and updating all government and ministry work approvals in both English and Arabic.
- Submits all documentation in a timely manner for the recruitment or visit of all hotel team members.
- Assists with the translation of all formal documentation issued by government departments.
- Evaluates the operational procedures of the immigration system and make recommendations for improvement in the processing of various work permit applications.
- Assists in the building of an efficient team of team members by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development of new and established associates.
- Ensures that all HR team members have a complete understanding of and to adhere to the immigration and work permit application and processing.
- Responds to any changes in the function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good influencing skills Specific point
- Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Multi task skills
- Attention to details
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- The candidate must have at least 3/5 years’ experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations and embassies
- Educational background: at least completion of Secondary Education
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Spoken and written Arabic is a must
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Valid Driving License
- Good Knowledge of UAE Immigration law
- Pre-opening experience will be a plus.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Job Location: Wyndham Dubai Deira, Plot 3 Deira Waterfront, Dubai, Dubai N/A Employment Status: Full-time
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Waitress/Service CrewBig Apple Bagels CafeWaitress (Preferably Filipinos & Arab Nationalities) We are looking for Waitress for immediate joining for our outlets in Sharjah & Dubai. Job Duties and5 hour agoShareDubai
Cost EstimatorRaza Engineering ConsultantsROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES To collect and analyses data in order to estimate the time, money, materials and labor required for the project. Shall solicit and review6 hour agoShareDubai
Supervisory Budget AnalystEmbassy Abu DhabiAnnouncement Number: Abu Dhabi 2020 -026 Hiring Agency: Embassy Abu Dhabi Position Title: Supervisory Budget Analyst - Open to Current Employees of Mission-All/or USEFMs7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Environmental ConsultantMott MacDonaldKey responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below: Manage multiple projects whilst undertaking technical delivery of projects, engage with client7 hour agoShareDubai
Receptionist/Front Desk OfficerHardTools Middle EastA young and flexible Receptionist/Front Desk Officer required in Dubai. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Welcoming, greeting, directing or escorting guests to8 hour agoShareDubai