Can you help others find and share their voice with the world? Are you interested in doing good and making a difference, while building corporate brands? If yes, our Communications organization is looking for you!
Building and protecting the business reputation of world-leading brands is no small feat. Your skills will keep us honest and transparent as we seek to tell the story of our brands.
It all begins with the word:
The impact you have cannot be understated. No amount of good ideas, or pretty packaging can make up for a good use of a message. And what is that message? That is for you to decide.
At P&G, our communications group is responsible for representing our brands and company to outside partners like legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising clearance authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations, and NGOs.
What your work will look like:
You will be working for P&G Middle East & Africa
You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, ensuring that the message we share with our stakeholders align with our business strategy and execution.
You'll be part of a cross-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development, Consumer Analytics, and others as you serve as the voice of the company
Your key to success will be your ability develop and execute a corporate reputation strategy both external and internal.
We encourage growth in our group by giving you broad exposure to the business and diverse assignments, ultimately letting you pick your career path within the Communications department.
So here’s your opportunity, you can help us communicate more effectively in a way that impacts lives.
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work - you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way. You won't just be writing copy - You'll have an impact on the business throughout your time with us.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A Bachelors/Master degree in Communications, English language, linguistics, media, or some other degree where you learned the skills required for this work
- 3-5 years of experience in a PR agency and/or Corporate communications in a multinational company
- Have strong external connections with media in UAE & Saudi, NGOs and key government officials
- Excellent communication and writing Skills
- Team oriented, with a “can-do“ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results
- Strategic thinker, creative, innovative, strong in your initiative, accountable with superior execution
- Able to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and will vet all relevant applicants thoroughly.
- We are a build-from-within company, so our career planning, learning & development, and progression through the company is as limitless as your potential.
- We are a company that values diversity & inclusion, be it in work style, background, or gender.
- We are a company of driven, motivated, passionate people, and look forward to having you join us!
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
IT Service Desk AnalystAlvarez & MarsalWe have an exciting opportunity for an L2 IT Service Desk Analyst in Dubai with a minimum 2 years professional experience in a helpdesk/technical support role. The IT20 hour agoShareDubai
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE20 hour agoShareDubai
Quantum Communications Postdoc (Experimental)Technology Innovation InstituteQuantum Communications Postdoc (Experimental) Date: 28-May-2021 Location: Abu Dhabi, AE Company: Technology Innovation Institute Technology Innovation Institute20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Customer Experience ManagerMPH Global ServicesIndustry: Water Treatment City/Country: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Location: United Arab Emirates Our client in Abu Dhabi is looking for a customer20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi