To support Workplace Manager and Workplace Services team in managing admin services. Responsible from strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives. Responsible from onboarding & travel accommodation. Coordinate all legal issue handle along with PRORoles & Responsibilities
1. Workplace Group Budget Management: AOP Planning, consolidation of the group budget, Q Reports, Actual Reports, checking saving opportunities, work collaboratively with procurement for admin projects
2. Admin Centralization Project: Management of the project with BUHRM & BU Admin teams. UAE will be centralized in Phase-1
3. OBT Project Management: Manage Online Booking Tool for IFFCO Group
4. Contract Management: Manage all admin related contracts of corporate function from preparing the scope, KPI & SLA's, identifying the supplier, tender process, negotiation. Manage supplier onboarding and service monitoring.
5. Facility Management: Monitor daily snagging report shared by the Concordia Supervisor. Snags outside of DLP are resolved engaging with Concordia, third party contractor or mixed model by buying raw material and technician fixing it. We need to check OEM manual, CTS, CP for contractor list for specialized jobs. Snags within DLP are recorded and communicated by Nadine. The follow-up and escalations are managed by me. All board escalations and daily requirements related to facility. Handle necessary purchases for routine maintenance issues with or without negotiation. Validate petty cash claims. Adhoc and planned projects require CAPEX initiation thru workflow, assignment of funds, PR and BPA with CP, this requires intense follow-up activity. Once funds and BPA is prepared, prepare dashboard, PO, and tracking of funds. Ensuring payment is done on timely basis. Data custodian of approvals, POs, quotations. SPOC for Fire &Safety periodical audit and rectifications, identification Fire warden/first aider/Fire fighter SPOC for TT office, SPOC and line manager alignment/conduct periodical trainings/coordination for evacuation drill. Periodical operating license renewals, workplace modification and allocation. Prepare & handle CAPEX for workplace projects, build CAPEX budget in the system and obtain approvals, handle buyer responsibility for such purchases, maintain Financial dashboard, support workplace modification projects. Prepare dashboard to track monthly FM spent, data source, oracle, DEWA/SEWA, Empower portals. Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. Assist and manage all projects ensuring that they meet deadline and budget constraints. Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
6. Onboarding: Onboarding Corporate all grade and All MD/DD/HD - GM N CEO (Yes to Desk): Welcome Email/call, Docs attestation, Visa, Ticket, hotel, transfers, medical, biometrics, insurance, desk arrangement, IT Asset, Induction, visa stamping, Access Approval/ PIC - DMCC, Relocation - MD/DD/HD - GM & CEO: Arrange survey of relocation agency at New joiner or exit employee (in case of retirement) and coordination with relocation agency and new joiner/exit employee end to end, Attestation - DC/MC/BC: Document attestation of New joiner (degree, birth certificate, marriage certificate etc. inside and outside country.
7.Travel and Accommodation: Business/Consultant/Recruitment Travel (Travel Desk - UAE): Hotel (Inbound and Outbound), Owners Travel – Personal & Official (support 7-24/365 days): Full ownership (Person/Official/Guest Travel), Contacts (Air & Hotel): Yearly contracts with Hotel and Airline partners for contracted rates. Gulf food and Groups for event, Manage Online Booking Tool for IFFCO Group
8. Administrative: Fare sheet (monthly submission at Oracle and BUHR); Monthly fares update at oracle for non-management leave passage - Full Ownership, Invoice submission; Orient invoices submission to finance fortnightly along with Sec. approval (Board), Support for UAE BU's; Support to teams during their leave (Business Visa, Family visa, MRR, Driver Rostering, Off Boarding)
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good Communication
- Ability to handle pressure situation
Experience in managing business travel - 5 to 10 yearsQualification
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Social Media Executive (Part-Time and Remote)Evolvence Knowledge InvestmentsPermanentExcella manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton School Dubai, Repton School Abu Dhabi, Repton School Al1 day agoShareRemote in UAE
HC AssociatePwCFull-timeLine of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Business Services Specialism HR Function Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary2 day agoShareDubai
Manager Operations & Service Delivery, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Operations & Service Delivery is directly responsible for the effective management of Arabian Adventures Operations, Product and Business2 day agoShareDubai