Do you see yourself as an F&B Manager at Crowne Plaza Amman? What's your passion? Whether you're into Tennis, Karaoke or Scuba Diving, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies
- people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the outlets target and strive to achieve it.
- Monitor all costs and recommends measures to control them.
- Understanding departments and hotels product, and upsell to the guest, or recommend hotel products to the guest.
- Maintain a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation
- Ensure training needs analysis of Banqueting staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs
- Has a broad knowledge of how the business is run, focuses on the major factors necessary to ensure that the business is successful and profitable
- Participate in the preparation of the hotels Strategic Plans, budgets meeting, P&L meeting.
- Establish and interprets key performance indicators to manage the department, consistently takes into accounts financial implications of business decisions and recommendations
- Perform Brands Services behaviors in daily operation basic towards the guests
- Driver to deliver Luxury Experiences to guests, to achieve Heartbeat target
- Feasibility on the operation during the peak hours
- Understand the digital marketing views and impact
- Assist with establishing and developing a highly motivated, pro-active F&B team with the highest ethical standards that delivers a cost effective and quality oriented service product.
Your day to day
The ideal candidate should have a willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve guests. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication Skills in English and Arabic is a plus
- BS/BA in Hotel Administration or relevant discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in creative and high quality food and beverage multi-unit environments that offer varied styles, ambiance and products including 5-star hotel and/or fine dining operations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cost menus and labor schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, develop, and teach fundamental Food & Beverage concepts such as Menu, Engineering and Theoretical Food Cost Analysis.
Report This Job
Sale Manager TourismJannat ToursAED10,000 a monthPermanent +1Experience:Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial roleJob Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under27 minute agoShareDubai
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to28 minute agoShareDubai
Telesales ManagerQuest Search and SelectionRef: JO-2208-110398 | Negotiable | Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Added:27/09/22 Quest is working in partnership with a sports equipment and digital1 hour agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz1 hour agoShareUAE
Tribe MemberFreedom PizzaFull-timeWe are seeking experienced Tribe Members to join our team based in Dubai to assist with store operations. The right candidate has at least 6 months of food and2 hour agoShareDubai