Field SE Trainer
This position will be responsible for technical field readiness for Nutanix and its partner community. Outside of major product releases, this role will also support programs to increase the solutions selling and delivery capabilities of the Nutanix field teams.
The successful candidate will be highly organized and can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly and convey this knowledge to IT professionals. Familiarity with technical sales techniques and processes is required. As part of a central team that supports a global audience, this position requires approximately 50% domestic and international travel.
- Work closely with Field SMEs to operationalize SE Enablement
- Collate best practices from field teams to build a global program that is adapted to field needs
- Gather business requirements from field audiences, including Sales Engineering, Consulting, and related technical roles and work closely with Education Development during development of new content to:
- Communicate business requirements
- Help Recruit SMEs from the field
- Review drafts and final content
- Track the efficacy of Field Readiness programs through its impact to bottom line revenue and time to market improvements
- Support global launch readiness for Nutanix and its partner community.
- Perform technical needs analysis prior to release of new products and solutions from Nutanix.
- Build and maintain the agenda for technical employee NHT and kick-off events
- Curate existing materials upon minor releases, to maintain relevance to technical audiences within Nutanix and its partners.
- Communicate release timeline to Nutanix employees and partners
- Attend and host field readiness events with Nutanix employees and key partners
- Recruit presenters for global events related to go-to-market campaign
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Sales Engineering, Consulting, Field Readiness, or Channel Enablement
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple time zones and geographies
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, storage, virtualization, and/or networking technologies
- Results-driven with a proven history of self-motivation and ability to multi-task effectively
Physics Teacher (Female)GoGoKidContract Length: 2 Years Number of Vacancies: 1 Student Level: High SchoolEligible Candidates: Licensed TeacherRequirements: Education Required: Bachelor Minimum21 hour agoShareDubai
Datacenter Security Operations ManagerMicrosoftOverview: Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I) is the engine that powers Microsoft’s cloud platforms and services that millions of people use every day. With more23 hour agoShareDubai
Room Service Order TakerAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Prototype Security Embedded Security ManagerAmazon Web Services MENA FZHave the ability to travel domestically and internationally within Europe, the Middle East and the United States. Have at least 2-3 years’ experience working at a1 day agoShareDubai
Technology License Sales Rep - Omani MarketOracleTechnology License Sales Rep - Omani Market-21000SC1 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic Detailed1 day agoShareDubai