We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This role will be responsible for assisting the HR team, ensuring all processes and systems are administered effectively. Key areas of responsibility include HR operations administration, visa & immigration and resourcing support. We are looking for someone who is immediately available to start.
- Provide administration support to the HR team on a day to day basis;
- Draft no objection letters, references, HR policy documents and ad-hoc letter requests;
- Support the business by answering HR queries in person, on the telephone or through the HR support email inbox, directing questions to the relevant HR contact if you are not able to resolve the query yourself;
- Responsible for the new joiner process including on-boarding, coordinating induction and adding new joiners into the medical insurance scheme; • Manage the mid-probation and end-probation process, ensuring reviews are completed in a timely manner;
- Coordinate the leaver process ensuring that the required tasks are completed; and
- Circulate “Staff Movement Activity (SMA)” reports.
Visa & immigration
- Coordinate the collection of the documents required for the visa process. Record receipt of personal documents and ensure safe keeping. Follow up on any missing documents and return personal documents in a timely manner; • Prepare and submit necessary documentation to the PRO for visa application, renewal and cancellation processes.
- Ensure both hard and soft copy personnel filing is kept up-to-date with relevant documents including visas, passport copies, Emirates IDs etc., and ensure reminders are recorded and the V&I worksheet is updated;
• Support the PRO with petty cash expense reports for visa related activities;
- Liaise with candidates, agents and hiring managers to schedule interviews, arrange video conference bookings internally and with external facilities;
- Maintain resourcing records, track job applications, log CV’s and update our career portal - CVmail;
- Provide administration support to the team on resourcing projects such graduate recruitment, work placements /internship s and candidate attraction;
- Keep recruitment trackers up-to-date; and
- Support the administration of recruitment tests.
Competencies and experience required
- Have experience working within an HR department; experience gained within a professional services environment would be desirable; • Have an understanding of the visa & immigration process in the UAE;
- Proactive and able to manage a heavy workload with conflicting priorities;
- Excellent time management skills;
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Adaptable and a quick learner who takes ownership for work assigned;
- Commercially aware and take a practical approach to work;
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and able to multi-task; and
- A high level of written and verbal English is required for this role; Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential.
Clyde & Co overview
Clyde & Co is a leading, sector-focused global law firm with 440 partners, 1800 lawyers, 2500 legal professionals, and 4000 staff in over 50 offices and associated offices worldwide.
The firm specialises in the sectors that move, build and power our connected world and the insurance that underpins it, namely: transport, infrastructure, energy, trade & commodities and insurance. With a strong focus on developed and emerging markets, the firm has achieved compound average annual revenue growth of 15% over the last ten years, making it one of the fastest growing law firms in the world with ambitious plans for further growth.
Clyde & Co in the Middle East
Since opening our first office in Dubai in 1989, Clyde & Co has today the largest presence and is one of the most experienced international law firms in the Middle East with over 50 partners and 400 staff, operating in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the UAE, Doha in Qatar, Muscat* in Oman and Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
We have accumulated nearly 30 years of deep market knowledge and experience in the sectors in which our clients operate, providing a full-service commercial offering with local specialists in commercial, corporate, dispute resolution, employment, intellectual property, international arbitration, finance & banking, insurance, projects & construction, real estate, regulatory & investigations, and technology.
International and domestic clients engage us across the full spectrum of their corporate and commercial needs, including company structuring and governance, policy setting and licensing arrangements, employment and Emiratisation issues, funding, procurement, intellectual property (IP), technology and general commercial contracts. Working with industry leaders in the region endorses our reputation for providing expert practical guidance on how to get things done in what can be a challenging market to navigate.
- Associated office
Administrator - OperationsWesco InternationalJob responsibilities Logistics & shipping knowledge (Inbound /Outbound) Good negotiation skills should be abreast with the market conditions. To be able to2 day agoShareUAE
Project Administrator - SAPTechnipFMCCompany Summary TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of4 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Regional Training MasterMaersk*** SEEKING CANDIDATES WHO PREFER WORKING IN ROTATIONAL / BACK TO BACK SCHEDULE *** Svitzer seeks excellent Training Masters (for Rotational, Back to Back roles) to5 day agoShareDubai
Labor Ward Registered NurseNMC Specialty AUH1. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE: 1.1 REPORT TO : Charge Nurse 1.2 AREA : Labor Ward 1.3 RESPONSIBLE FOR : Practical Nurses Ward Attendants 1.4 LIAISES WITH : Nursing Staff1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
AdministratorNathan & NathanOur client who is a government authority in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Document Controller & Administrator for the HR team. This is a 6 months extendable contract1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi