Al Qaisi Group - Dubai
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Oversees the administration of Workforce Management Software.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- HR: 5 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate, Hospitality and Facility Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE20 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Experience ManagerMPH Global ServicesIndustry: Water Treatment City/Country: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Location: United Arab Emirates Our client in Abu Dhabi is looking for a customer20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Project Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem ExpertEmirates Nature-WWFProject Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem Expert Position Title: Project Manager – Terrestrial and Freshwater Ecosystems Expert Unit:23 hour agoShareDubai
Contract AdministratorParsonsMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Ready to put your contract skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi