Leader, Customer Support
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLeader, Customer Support
- Engage Account Mangers as part of Account Planning, coordinate and integrate annual and ad hoc business planning with customer and internal partners to prioritize strategic, mutually shared objectives.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Identify and deliver against customer and Mastercard corporate objectives, opportunities, and commitments.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market level opportunities
- Act as escalation point during implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and Mastercard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer's executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Leverage relationships with customers and vendors to identify sales leads and share such opportunities with Account Managers and Business Development teams/Expert Sales
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
ServiceNow Client Sales ExecutiveIBMIntroduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales,4 hour agoShareDubai
AVP, CitiGold Relationship Banker - Abu DhabiCitiThe Citigold Relationship Banker is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the4 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Development AnalystVisaCompany Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment4 hour agoShareDubai
Business Analyst (E-commerce)Sana CommerceConsultancy United Arab Emirates, Dubai Anjali Jainandunsing Teamlead Recruitment - EMEA/APAC +31 10 423 6010 [email protected] At Sana Commerce,4 hour agoShareDubai
Maintenance ManagerSix ConstructCompany Description Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the4 hour agoShareDubai