Great opportunity to join a well-established company in Dubai. As a Legal Secretary you will support a number of Senior Lawyers with their day to day administrative needs.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, preparing formal letters to banks, other companies, doing all secretarial work, diary management and keeping records, take minutes of meeting, maintaining daily schedule.
- Responsible for answering the phone calls, documentation and archiving,
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, document filing.
- Managing travel requests and booking through online and Hotel Reservation, arranges travel for staff including scheduling transportation and making hotel reservations.
- Requesting and keeping of supplies and stationery, printing.
- Receives and records visitors and telephone calls.
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences.
- Draft & Prepare and processing legal documents and forms like Power of attorney, cancellations, wavers and declarations.
- Reviews legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions or related documents for court acceptance; files legal documents with proper courts.
- Liaising between the head of legal and the other departments in the company.
- Prepares and assembles materials, documents, and exhibits for meetings, court appearances, and hearings.
- Take or transcribe legal dictation, minutes of meetings and taped records of conferences, settlement discussions, or interviews.
- Handling Faxes and Emails and providing the client updates about the status of their applications.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
To be considered, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Certificate/Diploma or University degree holder
- With minimum 5 years of extensive experience in providing high level of legal secretarial / administration support to senior management
- Have strong fluency in English and knowledge in another language is a plus
- Strong background and familiar in using complex functionalities in Microsoft application
- Willing to be based and to work in Dubai
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website - www.blackpearlconsult.com
Due to the expected amount of application, Black Pearl will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Internal Sales SupportScancruitAbout The Company Our client is one of Europe's leading producers of stainless steel drainage systems with a strong global presence. They are known for their high1 day agoShareDubai
HR Business Partner - SalesNestléPosition Snapshot Location: UAE, Dubai Company: Nestlé MENA Full-time Position Summary We are currently looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to lead1 day agoShareDubai
Commercial Analysttwofour54Senior Analyst: Commercial Strategy Roles and Responsibilities: Evaluate business service offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy (English, Arabic)Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience either working with or in government, politics or a regulatory1 day agoShareDubai
Leasing ExecutiveAbu Dhabi PortsAccountable To Director – Service & LeaseManagement Responsible for Toexecute and monitor activities related to compliance of leases within KIZAD,handle2 day agoShareUAE