An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of legal innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay.
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 269 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
"This is unashamedly about luxury," - Daily Mail.
Epitomizing Swiss chic blended with Dubai glamour, FIVE Zurich is a luxury lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property is home to 87 suites and rooms as well as 7 award-winning and new culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings – including rooftop lounge, bar and nightclub, The Penthouse, soul food meets street food at Soul St. Zurich and MSG-free Gourmet Chinese at Maiden Shanghai along with FIVE’s signature wellness retreat, ReFIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich revives Zurich’s wild side and provides exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE, JBR
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, FIVE will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE, JBR. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 232 hotel rooms and suites, 212 lavish serviced residences, multiple culinary and nightlife venues, ReFIVE Spa, and an iconic social pool - and is slated to open in 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for ‘FIVERs’ that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our legal is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond - crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As legal secretary, you will join a committed legal team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals
Assists and supports in General Counsel with his work as needed.
- Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone, and by answering or directing inquiries.
- Drafts, revises, and edits letters and other written documents, and collects and analyzes information.
- Organizes meetings
- Prepares expense reports and generates revenues and reimbursable expenses, preparing invoices, and tracking payments.
- Maintains calendar of the court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; and anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Represents attorney by communicating on their behalf and obtaining information, following-up on delegated assignments, and knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Develops and maintains filing and retrieval systems, as well as digital archive systems.
- Records and documents meeting discussions, maintains transcripts, documents, and maintains evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks, placing and expediting orders, and evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and calling for repairs.
What are we looking for
Demonstrate excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize complex information accurately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Previous experience as a legal/paralegal secretary is a plus
- Communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision
- The ability to work at his/her own initiative and around tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle between a range of tasks and work extra hours to meet deadlines
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Team-spirited colleagues
Department NameFIVE Holdings
Work Experience1-3 years
CountryUnited Arab Emirates
Category ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Category Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing, planning, and1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Talent Management Lead, MEAHitachi Energy L.L.CPart-timeDescription General information: You as a Talent Management Lead, MEA will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai; UAE. You will be implementing the overall1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Manager, Corporate Investigations EMEAGSKSite Name: UAE - Dubai Posted Date: Mar 29 2023 Are you a professional Corporate Investigator who is excited by the challenge of being a key role player in the1 day agoShareDubai
.Net DeveloperKeoghsPermanentDo you want to work for a forward-thinking, award winning in-house software development team? Does working in a positive culture matter to you? You will1 day agoShareRemote
Asst Manager-Cash ProductsEmirates NBDFull-timeOrganisation Unit Purpose Group Transaction Banking, which includes Core Trade, Supply Chain & Receivable financing, Escrow and Cash Management. Transaction1 day agoShareDubai