MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - Manager
With a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the most impact and transformation. EY’s Microsoft cloud solutions offer a balance of business, technology, and strategy. EY works with high profile clients across the region, working to solve some of their most challenging issues. As our practice continues to grow quickly, EY is actively investing in the latest cloud technology and talent. This is the perfect time to join and make your mark on significant cloud projects across a wide variety of industries, platforms, and technologies.
EY MENA is looking for a Microsoft CRM Architect (Manager) to join our team ideally in UAE or one of our other MENA offices. This is a technical role guiding clients on CRM cloud solutions and architecture for large scale cloud transformation projects. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide them with a unique perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive with cloud technologies.
Your key responsibilities
Lead and guide on determining the right architectures for large scale CRM cloud transformation projects including supporting the response to client proposals and bids.
- Develop proof of concepts and make recommendations on best practice reference architectures including on re-platforming or re-architecting applications.
- Lead the discovery, assessment, planning and delivery of applications as they migrate to the cloud.
- Be integral in the delivery of the CRM architecture to transform requirements into CRM delivery components.
- Build deep relationships and trust with various customer technical communities including CIO/CTO/Architecture Leads.
- Work with our Industry teams at EY and Microsoft to ensure Cloud is infused into broader EY solutions. Work closely with relevant groups in all Technology Alliances.
To qualify for the role, you must have
Bachelor's degree ideally in technology (Business with MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems)
- 7+ years of work experience in technical leadership roles at a consulting/professional services company, cloud provider or customer environment in Enterprise.
- Delivered exceptional client value through assessing current application landscape, recommending and delivering future state cloud architectures.
- Provide a new perspective to tough technical challenges and crafting solutions. Capturing best practices and sharing with clients/team.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Microsoft CRM and at least one other area that’s a technology passion such as infrastructure modernization, data management, application development, data and analytics, security and compliance, networking, SRE, migration and program management.
- Hands on experience Microsoft D365 CE and Azure.
- Relevant Certifications with such as Microsoft Certified D365 Solutions Architect.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and individual contributors.
- Availability to locate and travel in the Middle East & North Africa.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Business sector knowledge in Financial sector ( Banking , Insurance) is very important
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Certifications in TOGAF, ITIL or similar.
- Leading and inspiring teams (directly or indirectly) on key technologies and best practices.
Other Skills and attributes for success
Leading team members in the development of applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Cloud Technology market.
- Being proactive and driven to continually learn emerging technologies and business best practices.
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives.
- Being visible in the market to promote new ideas in your domain and the excellence in cloud consulting services offered by EY.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
HR Business Process Manager (Temporary)GEMS EducationAbout the Role The HR Business Process Manager is a temporary project-based role for 6 weeks reporting to the SVP of People and Organisation. During this time, you will18 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL18 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF18 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,18 minute agoShareDubai
Transfer Pricing ManagerAramexThe Role: Key responsibilities will be:Reviewing Related Party Transactions data with the Finance team for Financial Accounts and TP reports; Monitoring, preparing,19 minute agoShareDubai