Marcoms Associate Partner
Job Title Marcoms Associate Partner
Salary Range Competitive
Division Business Services
Department Asia Pacific, Middle East & Europe - (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES)
This is a high-profile and senior role that will suit a visionary and strategic thinker, with a proven track record of developing and delivering a world-class Marcoms strategy for a global multi-disciplinary business across B2B, B2C and B2G segments.
- Put the external client at the centre of everything we do and assist the internal client achieve their objectives.
- Possess a proven track record of working in a high performance Marcoms environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to originate and execute a new strategy for our various teams and stakeholders across Middle East markets
- Deliver solutions that synchronize with the needs of the business
- Develop and run meaningful and impactful campaigns linked to clear objectives and KPIs
- Execute through a clear strategy a transformative impact on the way in which Knight Frank positions its research content (one of our biggest USPs) in the marketplace
- Manage a team to deliver all our client delivery channels social media, PR, client engagement
- Improve/enhance our website and digital content in coordination with the wider marcoms team
- Take the lead on client/media events, while working with internal and external comms to ensure maximum exposure
- Develop and deliver clear media engagement strategies, which should be synced to our research output calendar
- Lead a team of Marcoms specialists to deliver seamless solutions.
You will be a dynamic, articulate, confident and experienced professional who has a proven track record of leading a Marcoms function in a similar capacity, with a wealth of experience in the management of stakeholders. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a game changing Marcoms strategy for our transactional and consulting divisions.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both English and Arabic and possess exceptional leadership, organizational, communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- You will build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing marketing best practice, project structure & delivery planning, communications, and reporting across the Marcoms team.
- You will establish a high frequency of catchups with the Head of Middle East Research to gain an intimate understanding of the Research outputs planned and their relevance to the business, so you can develop and deliver exceptional Marcoms strategies to support, namely a Regional Marcoms Strategy, a PR strategy, a Social Media Strategy, and an Internal Communications Strategy
- You will be accountable for the delivery of The Middle East Marcoms Strategy, which will include clear campaign opportunities that you will identify, adapt, and adjust, through high frequency consultations with service line heads
- You will establish regular service line catch-up sessions to provide updates on all strategic Marcoms activities, with support from the Head of Middle East Research
- You will establish an excellent working relationship with our Head of International Marketing, Global Head of PR, Global Head of Internal Communications, Global Content Editor (responsible for the Intelligence Lab) and Global Head of Social Media to ensure Middle East Marcoms activities are cascaded across the global network and vice versa.
- Through your engagement with the Global Marcoms teams, you will identify best practices and translate them into the Middle East, where relevant
- You will work with all service line heads to lead and deliver a strategy for capturing client feedback, with support from the Head of Research, which you will regularly share with department heads
- You will develop an excellent channel of communication with other support function heads (Finance, HR, IT) to ensure their Marcoms needs are understood, mapped, and serviced to an exceptional level
- Identify, capture, improve and regularly share/communicate Marcoms related KPIs to demonstrate your impact on the business (PR mentions, social media followers, etc.)
- You will develop and deliver clear strategies for sustaining constant improvement for the above identified KPIs
- You will be solely responsible for the management and development of the Marcoms team, including identifying and developing new skills within your team, either through training or recommendations for additional recruitment
- You will work with your team to manage stakeholder expectations
Finances and budgeting
- You will be responsible for the management of the Marcoms budget, with support from the MEA Director and Head of Middle East Research linking to suppliers, freelancers, events, corporate merchandise, etc.
- You will also constantly strive for cost efficiencies across all Marcoms spending by carrying out and reporting on regular reviews linked to the above
- You will identify and make the case for additional spending above and over the above that may be linked to events, PR, branding, merchandise, software/training, etc.
- You will manage all aspects of Knight Frank events, including, but not limited to client events and media roundtables, with the support of your team
- You will be ready, willing, and able to travel around the region to lead and deliver all aspects of Knight Frank events as required
Systems & IT competence
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management software support.
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere Pro) desirable
- Yammer or equivalent internal intranet systems usage experience is desirable
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
Qualifications/ Education Required
- Degree educated
Career Experience Required
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role – experience within the Middle East real estate sector is desirable
- You will be adept at identifying high impact opportunities for the Middle East business such as new events, PR opportunities, speaking slots, advertising opportunities, sponsorship opportunities, etc., for which you will make recommendations to the MEA Director and Head of Middle East Research.
- Clear, creative, and logical thinker with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Understanding of residential and commercial property markets
- Strategic thinker, with an exceptional understanding of marketing techniques including digital, event management, CRM and print processes
- The ability to identify, recommend, understand, and adapt to new technologies and software
- Impeccable grasp of English
- Flexible, adaptable and with a co-operative attitude; able to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An intimate understanding and awareness of each internal stakeholder's requirements and the company's brand image, research outputs/content, products, and services
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Enviable attention to detail
- The ability and flair to manage and lead large scale multichannel projects with ease
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Visionary thinking
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical.
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets
- An intelligent listener, ambassadorial and has the ability to sell in ideas and concepts to stakeholders
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
HC AssociatePwCFull-timeLine of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Business Services Specialism HR Function Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary1 day agoShareDubai
Payment TesterVirtusaDescription Role: Associate Consultant - T3 (Payment Testing) Position: Permanent Job Description: 1. Test and Deliver the IT Software programs according to business1 day agoShareDubai
Sales Associate - Boots - UAEAlshayaJob no: 3811776 Country: UAE Dubai Airport Concourse B UM Lounge Boots Boots has been catering for healthcare and beauty needs for over 160 years. With a2 day agoShareUAE
Client Service OfficerState StreetFull-timeWho we are looking for High caliber individual with proven track record in Client Service, in depth industry knowledge and people management skills. Ideal candidate2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi