We are currently searching for an Excel Savvy Administrative Assistant to work with us. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- perform data entry and scan documents
- manage calendar for Managing Director
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- maintain office supplies for department
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of administrative support experience in UAE with increasing responsibility required
- Female preferred, .
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must·
- knowledge of operating standard office equipment·
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal·
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills·
- good research skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Human Resources ExecutiveRivoli GroupMaintaining records of employee-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves) and ensuring all employment requirements are met Responding to internal and31 minute agoShareDubai
Atendente de Serviço de HospedagemHilton Garden InnLocal(is) de Trabalho : Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of Emirates Dubai 1 Um Atendente de Serviço de Hospedagem irá apoiar o departamento de32 minute agoShareDubai
ReceptionistHilton Hotels & ResortsWork Locations : Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Yas Island Abu Dhabi 500200 A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall32 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Room AttendantHilton Garden InnWork Locations : Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of Emirates Dubai 1 A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing32 minute agoShareDubai
IT Service Desk AnalystAlvarez & MarsalWe have an exciting opportunity for an L2 IT Service Desk Analyst in Dubai with a minimum 2 years professional experience in a helpdesk/technical support role. The IT21 hour agoShareDubai