Umm al-Quwain CityAED3,000 - AED3,500 a month
- Arranges product deliveries to customers and follow up payment collections
- Coordinate with transporters and shipping agencies to clear raw material and equipment imports.
- Issues invoices and delivery notes of shipments .
- Follows up the company's paper work at government and official departments
- Store keeping and follow up the stock record for products and raw materials in the factory.
- Handle petty cash records and expenses .
- Preferably with good or medium accounts skills.
- Presentable , with good communication skills to deal with customers and government officials
- UAE light vehicle driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
- work In UAE: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Required)
- UAE Light vehicle (Required)
- English (Required)
- Tamil (Preferred)
- Hindi (Required)
ServiceNow Client Sales ExecutiveIBMIntroduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales,5 hour agoShareDubai
Maintenance ManagerSix ConstructCompany Description Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the5 hour agoShareDubai
Food & Beverage ExecutiveAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and5 hour agoShareDubai
Manager - School Operations (MSO)GEMS EducationManager - School Operations (MSO) The Manager - School Operations (MSO) will be fully responsible for effectively managing all non-education-related activities within5 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
IBM MobileFirst AdministratorVirtua Advanced SolutionCompany Description Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with5 hour agoShareDubai