Project Document Controller-Telecom
Job Location: Dubai
Nationality Required: Open for all Nationalities
Experience Required: 3-5 years (Telecom industry documents preparation and controlling experience will be preferred).
Education Required: Bachelor degree with strong Microsoft office and their applications utilization skills. (AUTOCAD experience will be preferred)
Salary range: 2500dhr-3500dhr
We require Project document controller, the Candidate must have strong Microsoft office and applications utilization with AUTOCAD experience and having strong capabilities to work under pressure and to communicate with the customer and management proficiently.
Project Document Controller Job Description
· Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
· 2-3 years’ experience as a document controller.
· Strong IT skills in MS office and their applications utilization.
· Strong Professional Skills in AUTOCAD for multiple Engineering Drawings preparation.
· Proficient in preparing technical reports, invoices, and other sort of official reports as per requisites of the customer.
· Keep File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
· Preparation of multiple telecom reports including TSSRs, LOS Reports, PISM, Reports and Invoices as per prerequisites of the management and the customer.
· Strong communication with field staff, office staff, Project Coordinator & Project implementation Manager, management and the customer.
· Collecting daily activity data regarding Reports and Diagrams from Field teams and office staff.
· Strong communication with field staff, Project Coordinator & Project Manager
· Preparation of multiple telecom reports including TSSRs, LOS Reports, PISM Reports
· Must have knowledge for iBwave viewer for technical DAS Drawings.
· Preparation of RFM or Civil Work completion for IBS Sites, TI completion and Quality reports.
· Preparation of Microwave Links, 3G/LTE/5G installation/Dismantling completion Reports.
· Preparation of PAT/PAC/FAC documents and their folders.
· Maintain trackers for PAT/PAC/FAC regarding documents preparing and submitting to the customer.
· Maintaining daily attendance sheets of field staff.
Job Type: Full-time
- Document Control: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales22 hour agoShareDubai
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as22 hour agoShareDubai
Project Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem ExpertEmirates Nature-WWFProject Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem Expert Position Title: Project Manager – Terrestrial and Freshwater Ecosystems Expert Unit:1 day agoShareDubai
Contract AdministratorParsonsMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Ready to put your contract skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
QUALITY ASSISTANTEmirates Flight CateringRequisition Title : QUALITY ASSISTANT(QHS100) Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY Description : Quality Assistant - Quality - QHSE - EKFC Group Company Applications1 day agoShareUAE