Requisition Title : QUALITY ASSISTANT(QHS100)
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANYDescription :
Quality Assistant - Quality - QHSE - EKFC Group Company
Applications are invited for the position of Quality Specialist
- Position within: QHSE Department
- Reports to: Senior Quality Manager
- Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
- Category :
- Department : Quality
Key Accountabilities (External)
- Coordinate with Department Heads in preparing and improving the department work procedures in all areas of EKFC that are ISO Certified.
- Conduct internal quality audits to determine the effectiveness of the procedures, raise non-conformance report and follow up on any corrective action.
- Conduct quality audits of suppliers and provide audit reports. Review and recommend improvements in the work procedures and Quality Manual.
- Carry out QMS Performance Measurement and produce and statistical analysis.
- Conduct spot inspections of departments and provide assessment reports with recommendations.
- Assist the Senior Quality Manager/ Quality Specialist in any special project or event and as required.
- Design and conduct quality training sessions for all staff in coordination with the Senior Quality Manager/ Quality Specialist and the Training Department.
- Carry out QMS Performance Measurement and produce process measurements and statistical analysis.
- Guide the team of Quality officer and Quality controllers by reviewing their daily reports and performance.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute his/her responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- A level or an equivalent qualification. Certification in Quality Management System would be preferable.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be capable to coordinate with different levels of management and personnel.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in an ISO regulated environment. Should have completed all necessary operational training at advance level.
Regional Inventory ControllerHome Box UAEMerchandise control Responsible for planning timely availability of merchandise to maximize sales during Events, Promotions, New Launches & etc. Responsible for9 hour agoShareUAE
Teaching AssistantBukhatir Education Advancement and Management...Job summary To support Teachers and helping children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Working closely with Teachers to9 hour agoShareDubai
StorekeeperFAIRMONTStorekeeper Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance9 hour agoShareFujairah
PROJECT COORDINATORموانئ دبي العالميةImplements the day-to-day operations assigned by Project Manager and to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures Responsible for planning and9 hour agoShareDubai
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISORAl GhaziHiring a Customer service Supervisor for Dubai. Key Responsibilities: Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions. Provide accurate, valid, and9 hour agoShareDubai