Sheel Oasis Tech - Dubai
We needed experienced candidates for the post of Receptionist in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
- Answer and redirect incoming calls.
- Welcome visitors in person in a positive and professional manner at the reception desk.
- Prepare packages, schedule couriers, and receive and sort mail (including lab samples).
- Correspond with office service providers/suppliers, clients Etc..
- Coordinate meetings and company events; set up meeting rooms.
- Maintain a clean, safe and fully stocked office environment.
- Provide administrative support for the office.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Front Desk ReceptionistBSTC - SharjahAED2,000 - AED2,300 a monthFEMALE RECEPTIONIST - On visit visa / cancelled only apply Ready to join only apply At least 1 year experience required The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team10 hour agoShareSharjah
ReceptionistAl Bony Printing Press LLCAED2,250 a monthThe role is for temporary basis. The candidate must have their own visa. The candidate should have good communication skills. English (mandatory) Contract length: 410 hour agoShareSharjah
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check1 day agoShareDubai
Executive SecretaryWlounge Rent a Car LLCAnswer phone calls and redirect them when necessary Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments Prepare and disseminate2 day agoShareDubai
Guest Service SupervisorHilton Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Guest Service Agent provides guidance and leadership and ensures consistent quality of customer service is provided to all guests in accordance with2 day agoShareRas al-Khaimah