The Sales Executive is responsible to grow the company's sales of IT products & services to enterprise and customers and distribution channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The Sales Executive is ideally a sales professional with an engineering or management background and 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Proven ability in the sale of IT Infrastructure solutions, Enterprise Networking, Network Security, Data Protection, Email Security, Virtualization & Cloud technologies, VoIP & IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Collaboration and Mobility, Business Continuity.
- Must be a self starter with excellent presentation Skills, client relationships, energy level, negotiation skills , and prospecting skills.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the local UAE market with a proven record of accomplishment in a similar environment such as IT system integrator or regional distributor.
- Has extensive communication and technical selling skills and proven ability to follow the sales process from lead generation to successful closing.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. This includes developing direct enterprise sales, raising product awareness, managing leads and opportunities with enterprise customers, conducting demos and PoCs.
- Reports to the Sales Manager.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Send your resume by email to [email protected] with Reference SALES EXECUTIVE
VETERINARIAN | UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, DubaiOptivetAn absolute love for animals A comprehensive and up to date foundation of Small Animal General Practice knowledge and skills A minimum of five years General Practice4 hour agoShareUAE
Zonal Head - Sales & Marketing ( Global )Hardik InternationalResponsible for sales and distribution activities of Orthopaedic Implants and instruments in market with coordination and cooperation of business partners. Developing4 hour agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive5 hour agoShareDubai
Receptionist cum SecretaryAyn Altwar Corporate ServicesAED2,000 - AED3,000 a monthTypical responsibilities of the job include: answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence. maintaining diaries and arranging appointments. typing,5 hour agoShareDubai
HR and Executive Secretary to MDRTS Fashion LLCAED5,000 a monthJob description Looking for Executive Secretary to the Chairman, with following Skills 1. 3 to 5 years UAE experience with HR / Admin background 2. Retail / Real Estate5 hour agoShareDubai