Service Engineer - Cryo
Service Engineer - Cryo
JA579 – Service Engineer – Cryo
An excellent opportunity has become available to join our clients as a Service Engineer with experience on working on Cryogenic Pumps/Expanders, as well as Centrifugal Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines.
The successful candidate will join our field service operation that covers an installed base of over 5000 compressors and steam turbines throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
The successful candidate will lead installation, commissioning, overhaul, maintenance and troubleshooting activities for our customers around the clock.
As a Service Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Act to lead and supervise customer personnel, freelancers and field service representatives in the installation, commissioning, overhaul and maintenance of Cryogenic equipment (Specifically Pumps and Expanders) as well as other rotating equipment; such as Centrifugal Compressors and Steam Turbines.
• Direct service representatives to take corrective action for equipment performance problems and troubleshooting activities.
• Work in partnership with the customer and keep them thoroughly informed on the progress, performance, and any potential problems.
• Ensure customers are informed about our client, and promote our client well-earned reputation of service excellence.
• Work with sales department to meet customer demands for spares parts, retrofits, service contracts and new equipment.
• Produce comprehensive service reports and present these back to regional management and the customer.
• Contribute new ideas to enhance company service and overall customer experience.
As a Service Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent or several years’ experience in the field of turbo machinery?
• Experience in maintenance and overhaul of Cryogenic Pumps, Expanders, Screw Compressors and Extruders.
• Previous hands-on practical experience with commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing of Centrifugal Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines.
• Previous experience writing comprehensive and detailed service reports
• Comfortable with working onsite with customers and leading their personnel during installation, repair and maintenance.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Must be Health, Safety & Environmentally focused, and promote safety in the workplace
• Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel and MS Project
Based in the UK or UAE with frequent travel to customer sites and workshop facilities throughout Europe and the Middle East.
- United Arab Emirates
- First Military Recruitment
- James Alexander
- to view click here
- 2019-10-21 08:53:59 -
- View all Jobs from First Military Recruitment
Housekeeping AttendantPULLMANHousekeeping Attendant You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided30 minute agoShareDubai
ReceptionistHilton Hotels & ResortsWork Locations : Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Yas Island Abu Dhabi 500200 A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall31 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Room AttendantHilton Garden InnWork Locations : Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of Emirates Dubai 1 A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing31 minute agoShareDubai
IT Service Desk AnalystAlvarez & MarsalWe have an exciting opportunity for an L2 IT Service Desk Analyst in Dubai with a minimum 2 years professional experience in a helpdesk/technical support role. The IT21 hour agoShareDubai
Logistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu DhabiJohnson ControlsLogistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu Dhabi - WD30118258159 What you will do The Logistics Coordinator is a key role reporting to the Head of Logistics21 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi