Services Sales Specilist
This position is for Sales Specialist - Services and will be responsible for sales of the entire Customer Experience Services portfolio to our Enterprise Sector Accounts in UAE.
Scope of responsibilities assigned to the position:
· Developing and executing services sales strategy for assigned customer(s)
· Driving sales of new services within customers, driving programs, service product launches and best-practices; liaising with management on clients' side
· Forecasting and reporting the business, building the pipeline for the future
· Publishing service responses for Request for Proposals (RFP) and new service bids or proposals
· Close cooperation as part of the account team(s) and with other departments both at internal market and abroad (technical department, marketing department, “vertical teams”)
· Cooperation with Cisco Partners
· Ensure that customer support is being addressed as per the agreed upon Service Level and ensure that all required teams are aligned to reach and maintain customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and personal skills we are looking for are:
· 8+ years of professional experience on value-based sales positions in Internet, Communication, Technology (ICT) sector, preferably in modern international environment
· Strong experience and understanding of the specificity of the service, consulting, and advisory services sale
· Solid experience in direct and indirect selling to the most strategic accounts
· Self-starter and strong closer personality with multi-tasking ability
· Outstanding communication skills, independency, self-motivation
· Experience in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) contracts/projects.
· Good understanding in the Public Sector procurement process and buying cycle.
The role will be based in Dubai covering UAE.
Please apply if you meet the above requirements and have the passion to drive services in the country.
You can reach high with Cisco Services!
ServiceNow Client Sales ExecutiveIBMIntroduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales,4 hour agoShareDubai
AVP, CitiGold Relationship Banker - Abu DhabiCitiThe Citigold Relationship Banker is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the4 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Development AnalystVisaCompany Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment4 hour agoShareDubai
Employee Relations Investigation LeadCitiJob Summary: The HR Investigations Lead's responsibility is to conduct investigations of HR-related concerns escalated to the Employee Relations & HR Policy team4 hour agoShareDubai
Business Analyst (E-commerce)Sana CommerceConsultancy United Arab Emirates, Dubai Anjali Jainandunsing Teamlead Recruitment - EMEA/APAC +31 10 423 6010 [email protected] At Sana Commerce,4 hour agoShareDubai