Social Media Manager
About the Role
The Social Media Manager will design, develop & implement a strong social media presence for our Corporate and School social media channels, from an engagement, content-creation & monitoring perspective, with the aim to drive engagement with prospective and existing parents/customers.
Social Media Community Management, Content Creation, and Monitoring
- Directly and indirectly (via school staff) manage our social media channels for the Corporate Office and key Schools across various platforms.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content to be posted on Social Media platforms in order to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new initiatives.
- Develop and implement our Social Media strategy through various channels.
- Develop an optimal posting calendar, considering marketing strategy, web traffic, and customer engagement metrics.
- Identify new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Monitor all social media channels associated with the Corporate Office and Schools (either manually or through monitoring tools) to facilitate online conversations with customers and to ensure queries are responded to.
- Develop content along with the PR team for Social Media platforms, and engage agencies to develop creative content.
- Work with the Website, Analytics, and SEO team to coordinate content, measurement, and reporting strategies.
- Identify influencers and work with them to increase engagement with our brands across social media
- Set up new social media accounts for Schools and maintain their inventory in an organized manner.
Managing Compliance, Policies, Guidelines, and Training
- Develop and implement Social Media policies, guidelines, and best practices across the business and systematically enforce them to ensure they are followed on all Corporate and Schools channels, whether managed directly or indirectly.
- Ensure brand consistency and appropriate use of graphics across all social media channels.
- Ensure copyrighted material, intellectual property, confidential and sensitive information, and media are properly dealt with on social media channels.
- Ensure legal and security guidelines are implemented for all social media accounts and for any content posted on social media.
- Establish, maintain and enforce Social Media crisis or incident communication management procedures.
- Establish and enforce content approval procedures where necessary.
- Provide guidance and training to colleagues around the business (Corporate and Schools) to use Social Media in a cohesive and effective manner. Establish procedures to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of such training.
- Ensure policies and guidelines are followed by 3rd-party agencies where applicable and monitor their use of content and tools.
Social Media Measurement & Reporting
- Define and analyze effective benchmarks through relevant measurement, monitoring & listening tools for measuring the impact of social media efforts in order to determine content effectiveness.
- Generate insights and periodical reports of Social Media engagement, performance, user feedback, and online reviews to aid management decisions.
Follow Social Media Industry Trends
- Identify audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social media/marketing technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media.
- Constantly explore, evaluate and adopt new social platforms, tools, services, and vendors and provide recommendations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Journalism, PR or related fields
- Must have 4-6 years of experience (preferably at an agency) in managing Social Media content for multiple brands across multiple platforms & channels
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, content management, and impact measurement.
- Very strong skills in creative copywriting and content management
- A good understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics is a plus
We offer an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, visa, tuition fee concession, medical insurance, annual airfare allowance, 30 days annual leave, and end of service gratuity
CashierAl Rostamani International Exchange LLCFull Job Description Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by09-05-2022ShareDubai
Property ConsultantPenthouse Luxury Property DubaiWe are a British owned and managed Dubai real estate company who also have offices in London. We are recruiting experienced and non-experienced candidates who wish to08-05-2022ShareDubai
Human Resources AssistantVesta CareFull Job Description Vesta Care is actively recruiting for the role of Human Resources Assistant for its Dubai Headquarters. We will give priority to candidates that08-05-2022ShareDubai
Security GuardH Bowling LLCFull Job Description We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for keeping the08-05-2022ShareDubai
Business Center Manager - SalesArab Center for Engineering StudiesJob Description and Requirements Our client is a co-working and serviced offices management company. They create the work environment's every foot and inch planned08-05-2022ShareDubai