Sr Mgr, Emerging Region Demand Generation
Job Description - Sr Mgr, Emerging Region Demand Generation (19WD35999)
Europe, Middle East and Africa-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Job Title: Senior Manager Emerging Region Demand Generation
Location: UAE- Dubai
Job ID: 19WD35999
The Senior Manager will lead all Demand Generation activities for the Middle East, Turkey, CIS and Africa. They are responsible for creating measurable business opportunities for Sales using the most impactful marketing activities. They will work with global teams to establish the best marketing strategy for the different industries that are targeted, and with the regional Sales Director to create the overall Sales and Marketing plan.
They will work with channel partners to create synergies in marketing activities and will be responsible for hiring and motivating a high performing team of Demand Generation professionals across a wide geographical area. The position reports directly to the Senior Director, EMEA Demand Generation.
- Accountable for marketing contribution to sales pipeline and revenue
- Owns the Demand Generation strategic plan for the region. Creates the plan in consultation with the Industry Go to Market teams and the Regional Sales teams
- Enables their team to efficiently execute using multi-channel marketing (Events, search, social, digital advertising…)
- Manages the regional generation budget
- Monitors campaign results and adapts strategy and execution as required
- Creates strategic relationships with channel partners (VAD and VAR)
- Builds and motivates a high-performing team of demand generation professionals.
- Pilots initiatives of strategic importance at EMEA and/or global level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English language skills
- 10 years of marketing and communication experience in the high-tech industry in addition to people management skills
- Proven results in leading Demand Generation organizations
- Practical knowledge of modern marketing methods and tools
- Self-starter who looks for new market opportunities and ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Sales organisations
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and urge all interested applicants, including members of communities currently underrepresented in technology to apply.
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
Learning Support AssistantRepton School - DubaiRepton Dubai is seeking a Shadow Teacher/Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 within FS2, for an immediate start. Purpose of Job: To assist and support student's3 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL3 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,3 minute agoShareDubai
Parent Relations ExecutiveGEMS EducationAbout the Role To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the school's culture. To ensure achievement of4 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
General Practitioner.Emergency Medical Services.Aster Hospital, SonapurAster DM HealthcareAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.4 minute agoShareDubai