Supply Chain Administrator
Full Job Description
Supply Chain Administrator
Subsea & Conventional
40 hours per week
Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries. Everywhere we operate, our people are inspired to develop new ways of working and adapt to the changing energy industry.
We provide project management, engineering, and construction expertise across the full field lifecycle. These services are delivered within three operational business units: Subsea and Conventional, Life of Field, and Renewables and Heavy Lifting.
Within Africa, Middle East & Caspian region (AMEC), we safely execute Subsea and Conventional projects which connect seabed wellhead infrastructures to surface facilities such as platforms and floating production systems. We are actively present in a significant number of countries in Africa, Europe, Caspian Sea, Middle East and Asia.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The SCM Systems Administrator shall report directly to the SCM Manager - Systems to provide particular, defined aspects of the Company Supply Chain Management (SCM) process.
The SCM Systems Administrator shall manage and oversee a non-operational, yet key support function within the AMEC regional SCM discipline in support of operational activities, namely as follows:
- SAP Regional ‘Process Expert Network’ (PEN) representative
- SAP Ariba e-Procurement/digitalisation implementation ‘Subject Matter Expert’ (SME)
- SAP monitoring and periodical reporting (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc, etc.)
- SAP on boarding training and access/profile applications
- SAP day to day assistance, guidance, mentoring and trouble shooting
- SAP ‘Vendor Invoice Management’ (VIM) SCM expert and focal point with Finance/Accounts Payable discipline
- ‘Supplier Management System’ (SMS) Supplier registration & performance evaluation process
- Determine and manage Frame Agreements for key, regularly procured Materials and Services
- Corporate Custodian for Supply Chain governance, compliance and auditing
- Monitoring & evaluation of key performance indicators (KPI) set for APME Supply Chain Management discipline
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are expected to provide leadership in code of Ethics and compliance with FCPA and Bribery and Corruption Acts.
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Operate within standardised SCM policies, processes and systems and leverage the systems side to support the provision of relevant and quality metrics
- Under supervision, deliver to the appropriate standard the defined elements of the supply chain process as delegated.
- Work within cross-functional teams as directed
- Capitalise from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- Maintain and produce appropriate reports and logs for all relevant internal parties, proactively highlighting issues to ensure these are identified in advance and can be addressed.
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the Supply Chain Function
- For level of authority see Expenditure and Authorisation Specification'
- Holds a relevant degree or equivalent
- Expert/Super User level with MM module of SAP
- Experience in SCM is preferred.
- Additional qualifications from a professional body are desirable.
MANAGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the next two weeks by the recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES
SAFETY | INTEGRITY | SUSTAINABILITY | PERFORMANCE | COLLABORATION | INNOVATION
“Our values are not just Corporate words on our Website or a poster on the wall in an office or a vessel. They are our continuous drivers of our behaviors; our actions and they guide our choices.”
John Evans, CEOHiring Insights Job activity
Product Manager-Financial Analysis, Planning & ReportingSamsung ElectronicsPosition Summary This role will exist in the product management function but will focus solely on financial and business analysis. It will cover specific tasks within8 hour agoShareMedia City
Product ManagerSamsung ElectronicsPosition Summary Develop and implement product strategies for room air-conditioning in SGE countries. Role and Responsibilities P&L responsibility for8 hour agoShareMedia City
Adventure Guide - Guest Desert ExperienceAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Opportunity ManagerMaerskOpportunity management is one of the core for Maersk as it ensure conversation of opportunities to win. This position would involve managing opportunities and RFPs of8 hour agoShareDubai
Demand Planning Management TraineeTASC OutsourcingAED6,000 - AED7,000 a month· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with14 hour agoShareDubai