1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments.
3. Places outgoing calls.
4. Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
5. Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
6. Provides information about hotel services to guests.
7. To be fully aware of and adhere of health, Fire & safety procedures.
8. Multitasking abilities
9. Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
10. Following telephone etiquette.
Hotel Experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED18.00 per month
- Arabic (Required)
Administration CoordinatorThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: JOB PURPOSE Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Manager relating to the function of medical services for a smooth and efficient day to day2 day agoShareDubai
Customer Service RepresentativeThe First GroupOverview: Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels,2 day agoShareDubai
Medical Data AdministratorIQVIAFull-timeJob Overview Undertake high level administrative support to a department or team, involving some independent research and collation of information. Responsibilities2 day agoShareDubai
BIM Electrical ModelersOmnix InternationalJob Roles & Responsibilities Develop Building Information Model (BIM) for the MEP services. Develop 2D drawing based on the coordinated BIM. Sheet setup in2 day agoShareUAE
Property Wealth Executive - Russian SpeakerThe First GroupOverview: Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels,2 day agoShareDubai