Accounts Executive (Learners Recruitment-Sales)
The Accounts Executive is accountable for implementing the learners’ recruitment strategy for all schools activities including professional, short courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Contribute in developing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy for all potential learners.
- Achieve learners recruitment targets pre-set by line manager in consultation with director of Business Development.
- Assist in developing procedures to support the recruitment of new learners.
- Implement policies and plans to deliver timely, relevant and engaging information to applicants and enquirers.
- Implement the annual communication plan to build relationships and engage with enquirers and applicants.
- Maintain regular communication with Key stakeholders and potential customers through different means such as email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that their requests or wishes are addressed.
- Provide various services to attract potential learners including dispatching of promotional materials in coordination with marketing department.
- Respond and follows up efficiently and professionally all requests and inquiries from key potential learners through different means such as; email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that these request are closed.
- Coordinate and organize professional development or social events for key stakeholdersthroughout the academic year.
- Build and maintain filters for effective segmentation of enquirers/applicants database for specific messaging and campaigns.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and communication department to implement campaigns that increases the number of learners attending open days, open evenings and events.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management or Public Relations from an accredited University.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrate excellent learners service skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies, regulations, and procedures to students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to work flexibly for extended hours and in weekends as required.
- Ability to travel frequently between emirates and within the region.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and5 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Income AuditorHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and5 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Customer Relations ManagerAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the5 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Accounts Payable AccountantHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and5 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
SSC- Accounts Receivable AccountantHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and5 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah