ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout energy, power, and related technology industries. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee’s growth and development.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Planners (8 Positions – 8 Mechanical, 8 Electrical, 7 I&C) to join the ENERCON team in support of a UAE project. This will be a temporary assignment expected to last ~12+ months. Some positions will be working remotely from the US and and some will be based overseas at Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP).
These consultants will be dedicated to writing Human Factored Technical Work Instructions for the BNPP the Maintenance Department. These consultants will be responsible for generation of preventive maintenance work orders in SAP for Nawah. The service will include but is not limited to:
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
Develop Model Work Orders in SAP Work Management System:
Typical Model Work Order in SAP includes (see below for more detailed requirements):
- a. Approved Service Notification
- b. Work Instruction or Work Instructions that refer to a Procedure or Partial procedure
- c. Clearance Requirements
- d. Specific Plant Conditions or Modes
- e. Spares and Consumable requirements (Picking Ticket) requires Material Master/BoM
- f. Equipment Requirements
- g. Support Operations with Work Instructions/Procedures
- h. Drawings and References
- Typical Model Work Order in SAP includes (see below for more detailed requirements):
- Conduct Work in the Maintanence Item to Support Repeatability of PMs
- Write a complete Work Instruction in SAP for that lists the steps to be followed to execute the Model Work Order in accordance with Station procedures. This Work Instruction should be captured in the Maintenance item to support the PM Model Work Order and should reference a procedure or section of a procedure if available/applicable otherwise one should be developed or a work instruction detailing the steps should be uploaded in SAP.
- Identify if the PM Model Work Order requires a clearance and what type of clearance would be required such as electrically, mechanically, pneumatically isolated. Also identify if additional permits such as confined space, fire hazard, etc. are needed.
- Specify the plant Conditions or Mode restraints applicable to the PM Model Work Order.
- Identify the spares needed for the task and complete the material masters request forms to allow for the creation of Bill of Materials.
- Specify if any special equipment or tooling is required to support this activity including consumables.
- Raise the specific support operations and ensure that each support operation is directed to the correct planner group. Also ensure that the support operations have adequate information that will download to be executed.
- Ensure that all the necessary drawings, pictures and reference materials are attached to the PM Model Work Order along with any procedure, manufacturer’s instructions or Specific Operating experience are linked to the PM Model Work Order.
Required Qualifications/Required Skills:
- An engineering diploma (electrical, mechanical, I&C) OR equivalent experience & training at a nuclear power plant
- Have at least 10 years planning experience in a mechanical, electrical, Instrumentation & Control or Welding discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience with advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings.
- At least 10 years of in-plant experience with maintenance activities, fault finding, technical problem resolution.
- Full English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with other departments to complete the tasks at hand.
- Ability to obtain the required Barakah Nuclear Power Plant site access to Nawah systems and procedures. Work will be performed on site or remotely depending upon the position.
- Ability to meet occasional schedule demands for maintenance planners to work extended hours if required by the project.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
Preferred Qualifications/Preferred Skills:
- Familiarity with and experience using SAP
- Understand vendor manuals from a technical perspective and apply that knowledge to work instruction content and to validate or recommend technical information be added to work instructions or procedures to ensure clear, concise and accurate content.
- Understand the concept of procedure use and adherence and its application to work instructions.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop Human Factored Technical Work Instructions (Training or Certification in HuP Factored Technical Writing Instruction or Professional Procedure Association Certification or equivalent).
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com.
Lead DBATech mahindraSkill Set: ORACLE UPGRADE/MIGRATION Total Experience: 7.00 to 8.00 Years Job Post Date: 15/04/2021 Job Expiry Date: 26/04/2021 Domain: IT Location: ABU DHABI [United10 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Sr. DBATech mahindraSkill Set: SQL SERVER OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE Total Experience: 12.00 to 13.00 Years Job Post Date: 15/04/2021 Job Expiry Date: 26/04/2021 Domain: IT Location:10 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Digital Marketing AdministratorAlgorithmics UAEAED2,500 - AED3,000 a monthPLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE NOT MATCHING THE REQUIREMENTS We are looking for highly motivated Digital Marketing Administrator with11 hour agoShareDubai
Corporate Sales ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail11 hour agoShareDubai
Munitions QA/QCDynCorp International LLC.DynCorp International LLC Munitions QA/QC 2101129 Primary Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-OCONUS-AL DHAFRA AIR BASE Security Clearance: Secret Job Summary The19 hour agoShareUAE