Manager – Leasing
DubaiWe are looking for a Manager – Leasing to join our Retail Leasing team.
The Manager – Leasing will be responsible for accomplishing objectives for leasing of retail and luxury retail space to local, regional and national tenants, in a manner that maximizes the return on investment and ensuring consistency with project budget/forecast.
- Ensuring achievement of performance against leasing targets set in line with the leasing strategy. Reviewing the progress of the same on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Reviewing the yearly Retail division plan and prepare the merchandising plan for the retail precincts. Preparing and executing, along with senior management, the strategy for the various retail precincts in accordance with the master merchandise plan.
- Ensuring the successful leasing of retail and luxury retail, in line with the commercial terms set out in the leasing budget, as well as the pre-determined strategy.
- Ensuring that the merchandising mix of tenants achieves the positioning of the project as a premier international destination
- Performing and ascertaining market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project
- Maintaining strong relationships with tenants and trading houses in order to facilitate the addition of their concepts as part of the master strategy and to build and maintain relationships.
- Assembling and update charts and diagrams, with regard to the Merchandising mix associated with the individual precincts.
- Creating tenant profiles and accurate databases for each tenant category so as to facilitate information retrieval and ensure a proper follow-up.
- Assisting the Head of Leasing in the negotiation and closure of individual leasing transactions. This involves a complete and detailed knowledge of the leasing contract and associated technical exhibits (construction exhibit, tenant criteria)
- Conducting presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote Meraas Retail projects as a unique retail destination.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or any related qualification
- 8– 10 years of relevant experience in a related industry
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
Meraas is a Dubai-based conglomerate that aims to enhance the emirate’s cityscape with a human-centric approach to developing assets in the real estate, tourism, hospitality, F&B, retail, leisure and entertainment, technology, maritime, and healthcare sectors.
Meraas pursues its mission to build creative urban culture where thriving communities can take root. Among its investments are some of the most admired real-estate properties in premium locations, such as Bluewaters Residences, Bvlgari Residences, Cherrywoods, City Walk Residences, Nikki Beach Residences, Port de La Mer Residences, Villa Amalfi, and Zabeel Saray Royal Residence.
T he company’s portfolio comprises over 80 million square feet of total developed land, more than 3,500 homes, 2,000 retail units, and 15 landmark destinations, including Al Seef, Bluewaters, Boxpark, City Walk, Dubai Harbour, Jumeira Bay, Kite Beach, La Mer, Last Exit, Pearl Jumeira, The Beach and The Outlet Village.
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Voyage Coordinator-ST STJS-AIMS VMStolt-NielsenFull-timeWe are looking for a Voyage Coordinator to support our Deepsea Commercial team in Dubai! Are you an enthusiastic and analytical person with an inquisitive and1 day agoShareUAE
Manager Sales & Service, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Sales & Service will lead and develop all aspects of Destination Management Companies (DMC) Customer/Client Experience, be the custodian and2 day agoShareDubai