Procurement Business Partner
Abu DhabiFull-time, Permanent
Reporting to the VP-Procurement and VP-Innovation Center, the Procurement Business Partner will act as focal point for liaison and coordination between Innovation Center and Procurement to ensure smooth workflow and processing and delivery of all Innovation Center Purchasing and Contracts Requirements. Commercial Evaluations and Negotiations are the responsibility of Procurement. Hence, the job profile of Procurement Business Partner (Innovation Center) excludes these responsibilities.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinating within Innovation Center for preparing the Acquisition Plan for Innovation Center requirements and submit to Procurement in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with Procurement to provide details about innovation Center Service Requirements prior to raising Purchasing Requisition (PR) and Contract Requisition (CR) in the system to allow for effective communication and ground work.
- Conducting Meetings to facilitate understanding of scope and explaining any special considerations relating to PR/CR.
- Follow up on issuing of PR’s / CR’s based on the approved Acquisition Plan along with required attachments.
- Checking the Documentation and ensuring it meets Procurement requirements.
- Provide feedback on payment needs /suitability; payment requirements (for example advanced payment, flat rates), frequencies, etc. Final payment structure and terms to be decided by Procurement in Agreement with End User
- Following up on and expediting any pending matters required from Innovation Center End Users that are hindering progress of PRs / CRs such as Budget enhancement, the closing of technical qualifications with End User, etc.
As a successful candidate, you should possess:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Procurement job
- Very good communication, analytical, problem solving and influencing skill
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to use the Procurement PR/CR systems i.e. SAP, SharePoint, etc
- Collaborative, consultative and a good team player.
- Strong credibility with business leaders and colleagues.
- Strong ethics to ensure consistency and fairness.
2. Passport-size photograph
Associate Consultant-PTVirtusaMinimum 3+ years of experience in functional testing Strong understanding of Functional Test Processes Go through the solution documents & prepare detailed10 hour agoShareDubai
Regional Inventory ControllerHome Box UAEMerchandise control Responsible for planning timely availability of merchandise to maximize sales during Events, Promotions, New Launches & etc. Responsible for10 hour agoShareUAE
Key Accounts CoordinatorCSS GroupJOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable) through timely communication and excellent10 hour agoShareJebel Ali
Sales Coordinator – Air FreightCSS GroupJOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Follow up with the customer on documents, shipments on daily basis. Arranging all the documentation and certification for all import and export10 hour agoShareJebel Ali
PROJECT COORDINATORموانئ دبي العالميةImplements the day-to-day operations assigned by Project Manager and to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures Responsible for planning and10 hour agoShareDubai