Regional Inventory Manager EHO
Requisition ID: 2100253 Description
Under the direction of the Global Director of Inventory & Assets, highly proactive and analytical Inventory Manager dedicated to keeping inventory levels as low and accurate as possible in Region and optimal level in EHO Hub while still meeting the OTD of daily demand of sales and Operations.
Responsible to oversees/supervise activities of all personnel with in Distribution Hub in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Record and maintains control of all inventory related transactions and produced. Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures is followed by all the team members.
Strategically develop a streamlined lean distribution system to improve customer service and save transportation costs to allowing quicker replenishment turnaround to minimize the write off.
Periodically review non-conformances and engineering changes to rework any work orders as required.
Regularly monitor and update safety stock levels in the system when necessary.
Maintains inventory accuracy and OES level.
Maintains inventory turns of >6 times a year by reducing obsolesce.
Supervise warehouse &Logistics employees’ performance to ensure business goals are met.
Maximizing service levels and inventory turnover while minimizing error rates.
Monitoring and maintaining acceptable levels of inventory with accuracy.
Approve cycle count, Inventory adjustment or any scrap.
Responsible to help internal auditors determine the effectiveness of the inventory policies.
Coordinate with Region, Supply chain team & logistics team to process the Order on time to minimize the stock out.
Capacity planning, budgeting, reporting monthly matrix & monitor KPI.
Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing &controlling.
Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
Comply and promote all HSEQ and Compliance policies and procedures.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent knowledge in ERP programs and Microsoft office.
- Excellent knowledge of local policies and rules pertaining to Logistics/ inventory.
- Ability to manage team, multi-task, and work independently.
- Analytical approach.
- Fast Learner.
- Degree with 3 years of experience in planning, inventory management, warehousing and logistics environment.
- Understanding and Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Good communications skills in both written and conversational English.
- Experience in MS Excel and data analysis tools.
- Leadership experience
- Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering/Warehouse Management/Business with over 5 years of experience.
- Experience in use of JD Edwards, Hubble, Power BI reports.
- Certifications in Inventory or Supply Chain Management from APICS or similar organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, preferably Downhole equipment.
Job: Operations Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job Job Posting:
Accounting Manager - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems. • Safeguard assets and assure accurate & timely recording of all transactions by implementing4 hour agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive5 hour agoShareDubai
Business Development Manager- International BusinessAl Sahiba General TradingFor good communication skills. Graduate with minimum 5-7 years of experience of independently handling import/ export business. Fully conversant with Ms word, Ms5 hour agoShareDubai
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms - Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ,5 hour agoShareDubai
Community AssociateRegusCommunity Associate The opportunity As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they5 hour agoShareSharjah