Regulatory Administrative Assistant
Eli Lilly - Dubai
- Assist the Regulatory functional head with day to day administrative tasks such as calendar and travel management.
- Maintain accurate archiving of regulatory documents.
- Maintain accurate tracking of regulatory submission progress.
- Support the Regulatory team with document translation requests.
- Support the Regulatory team with processing work-related expenses.
- Understand and adhere to company policies.
Company OverviewEli Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Eli Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Eli Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com.
- General education – Bachelor Degree (BS)
- Previous experience in a multinational company is a plus
Additional InformationThis role is on contractual basis for one year subject for renewal based on evaluation of business needs.
- Knowledge and efficient operation of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Able to make decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates proactivity and initiates new ideas
- Demonstrates high learning agility
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can be an effective team player when collaboration with other team members is needed
RegionEurope; Middle East; Africa
CountryUnited Arab Emirates
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
QUALITY ASSISTANTEmirates Flight CateringRequisition Title : QUALITY ASSISTANT(QHS100) Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY Description : Quality Assistant - Quality - QHSE - EKFC Group Company Applications1 day agoShareUAE
OFFICER - QUALITY ASSURANCEGALABU DHABIPUBLISHED ON 10/06/2021 OVERVIEW The Quality Assurance Officer (QAO) will support and execute the Quality Assurance audit strategy within the aviation1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Physiotherapy Administrative AssistantKanad HospitalPosition at Kanad Hospital We are looking for a Administrative Assistant to join the Physiotherapy Department with the following skills: Excellent customer service1 day agoShareAl-Ayn
Administrative Assistant - People & CultureFour SeasonsAdministrative Assistant Full time Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh1 day agoShareJumeirah
Food & Beverage Assistant at Crowne Plaza Dubai MarinaCrowne PlazaAbout Us What's your passion? Whether you're into dancing, diving, or dominoes at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and1 day agoShareDubai