SME Automotive Sales Executive Opportunities! Toyota Al Futtaim - Locations Across UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
SME Automotive Sales Executive Opportunities! Toyota Al Futtaim - Locations Across UAE (Band F)
The SME Sales Executive is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of Toyota sales SME Business channel vehicles while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms
- Attend all daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager is informed if additional training is required. Attend all product launch trainings for new vehicles
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Sales and Branch Managers.
- Constantly develop business from the market by generating new accounts thru field prospecting/cold calls
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must;
Minimum Experience: Previous Sales experience an advantage; Auto Sales experience desired
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic and any other language considered an Advantage
- Must have UAE Driving license
Behavioral Competencies :
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator
- Influencing skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
BOOM TRUCK OPERATORDynamic Staffing ServicesBOOM TRUCK OPERATOR 5-12 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98340 Job Type : Worker, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 2411 minute agoShareUAE
Consultant Obs & Gynae - DubaiMedacs HealthcareOur client is a state of the art private hospital designed and developed to provide premium medical care and comfort with modern equipment and a skilled team of1 hour agoShareDubai
Consultant Paediatric Anaesthesia - Al AinMedacs HealthcareConsultant Paediatric Anaesthesia - Al Ain, United Arab Emirates Are you looking for a new position in the United Arab Emirates?Medacs Healthcare is seeking a Paediatric1 hour agoShareAl-Ayn
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Income AuditorHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and1 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah