Sale Manager Tourism
Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial role
Job Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under your regional sales scope, including (countries, agent list, products, incentive…etc.).
- Bench the market for competitors’ products and packages related to our destinations, to analysis and send them to our offices to be aware and updated.
- Create and search for new ideas to maximum business share.
- Coordinating with the product team of each market to obtain the packages and tariffs to submit to the agents in your market.
- Promoting Jannat Tours to Agents, by Sales trips, phone calls, emails, and all marketing and follow-up tools.
- Following aggressively with the agents in your market to achieve maximum business share for the company.
- Coordinating between agents’ requests, operation and product team.
- Attending day-to-day activities with high professional and sufficient way.
- Reply and follow-up all agents inquires on time with high professionalism, to achieve maximum business materialization.
- Handle unforeseen problems, complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Follow-up agent’s payment in coordination with the account.
- Achieve your monthly / quarter target calculated by the management.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales report to Management
A Sales Manager responsible for supervising and organizing the sales team. In charge of managing organizational sales by
Developing business plans,
Meeting planned goals,
Coordinating with the marketing department on lead generation
Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals,
Setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of the salespeople.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team.
Previous experience in a sales-related role is mandatory.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing Sales plans, with the aim to accelerate growth. Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales Plan
- Managing client relationships - understanding their requirements, ensuring their needs are met.
- Collaborating with and coordinating diverse teams (e.g. development, marketing, CMS and account managers).
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and reporting to senior management.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term, profitable partnerships with key travel industry organizations.
- Assisting with the setting, managing, and monitoring financial targets and budget development.
Skills needed for this role:
- Must have strong Sales knowledge along with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset. Excellent organizational skills are essential
- Must be computer literate with technology adoption enthusiasm.
- must have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities in order to successfully manage relationships with key clients
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED10,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 10/10/2022
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Voyage Coordinator-ST STJS-AIMS VMStolt-NielsenFull-timeWe are looking for a Voyage Coordinator to support our Deepsea Commercial team in Dubai! Are you an enthusiastic and analytical person with an inquisitive and1 day agoShareUAE
Manager Sales & Service, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Sales & Service will lead and develop all aspects of Destination Management Companies (DMC) Customer/Client Experience, be the custodian and2 day agoShareDubai
Load Control ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Managing the overall Load Control and Ramp Operation performance through the development, monitor, measurement and improvement of Load Control and Ground2 day agoShareDubai