Sales Manager - Middle East
This position is for Dubai location.
We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As a Software Sales Specialist you will also research sales competition.
We are looking for a successful and entrepreneurial individual with experience developing business in the sector within Government, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Automotive, Tourism, Travel & Logistics, Real Estate, Telecom, and Corporate customers
An ideal candidate
- Would have established connections in the MENA region
- Would have worked on achieving sales targets QoQ and YoY, consistently for the last 3 years.
- Would have associations and connects in the Govt. agencies
- Knows about Digital Transformation services for the MENA region
- Will have a Driving License
- Will speak Fluent English and Arabic
- Will help build the sales process for the region
- Is very good with prioritization
- Is obsessed with customer success
- Minimum of 4/5 years of B2B sales experience.
- You will also have a commercial mindset and the ability to develop the right strategy for each account.
- Passionate about Software, Technology
- Awareness about Govt., Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Automotive, Retail, Real Estate, Tourism, Travel & Logistics, Telecom domains and how tech solutions can help
- Strategic and analytical thinker with great attention to detail.
- Creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Dynamic attitude, enthusiastic, hard-worker and proactive
- Create Leads and sales pipeline
- Create opportunity, forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Close monthly sales and achieve target
- Create marketing awareness on IVL's solutions & services
- Identify new business opportunities, partnerships and contribute ideas for new solution accelerators by providing key market analysis & data
- Smart personality
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written) and Arabic
- Affirmative email writing skills
- Knows how to apply technology to the business
Front Desk SupervisorRosewood Hotels & ResortsJob Description: OVERVIEW/BASIC FUNCTION: Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for an inspiring, passionate and engaging Front Desk Supervisor. This position is responsible for11 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Regional Inventory ControllerHome Box UAEMerchandise control Responsible for planning timely availability of merchandise to maximize sales during Events, Promotions, New Launches & etc. Responsible for11 hour agoShareUAE
Key Accounts CoordinatorCSS GroupJOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable) through timely communication and excellent11 hour agoShareJebel Ali
StorekeeperFAIRMONTStorekeeper Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance11 hour agoShareFujairah
Sales Coordinator – Air FreightCSS GroupJOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Follow up with the customer on documents, shipments on daily basis. Arranging all the documentation and certification for all import and export11 hour agoShareJebel Ali