Club Manager at Tribe Fit
Club Manager at Tribe FitHealth | Fitness
Listed On: 13 October 2020
Expires On: 13 November 2020Dubai Tribe Fit is looking for Club Manager to join their team.
Job Title: CLUB (& Activities & Sports) Manager
About You: We seek a Club (& Activities & Sports) Manager with exceptional leadership qualities, strong commercial and management skills for an innovative fitness club that combines group exercise classes, personal training, and fitness for members, as well as after-school activities for students / children. As a Club Manager (CM) your goal will be to exceed the club’s monthly revenue/joiners target, manage the club (gym and after-school activities) and deliver an exceptional experience to our members.
The club (i.e., gym and facility) is located within a leading school in Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT) which has a large target market of a neighbouring residential community and school community of parents and children / students.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce a monthly sales plan/strategy for the club including outreach and promotional events.
- Lead outreach, lead generation and promotional events in the neighbourhood and school.
- Lead the business with the aim of delighting members and parents.
- Engage, employ and mange third party activity providers who provide activities (i.e. music, gymnastics, martial arts, etc.) for children
- Maintain a non-intimidating, clean and super-friendly club, gym and school facility.
- Manage all operations including staff, sales, cash management, facilities management, group exercise classes, personal trainers, and 3rd party activity providers.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting members, parents and children with their suggestions and concerns.
- Quality assure the programs offered to ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as "The Ambassador" by greeting members, parents and children / students, cultivating relationships, and developing an engaging and welcoming environment.
- Recruit, manage and develop a very lean team maintaining high standards in customer service.
- Recruit freelance Personal Trainers and ensure the delivery of the fitness product.
- Develop and implement a proactive retention strategy.
- Develop staffing ROTAs (monthly in advance).
- Educate staff on company policies and procedures.
The candidate must have:
- strong business acumen, leadership qualities, operations and management skills.
- Should have sound knowledge and experience of operating a fitness club.
- Leadership and management experience in a customer service environment underpinned with a background in Fitness.
- an ability to lead and develop a high performing team in a dynamic and exciting way.
- strong communication skills. With an ability to speak in public, delivering fitness messages to parents and students.
- IT Literate.
- Should know MindBodyOnline.com, fitness club management software.
- Fitness Trained NVQ Level 3 would be an advantage.
- 4 year college degree strongly preferred
- A team player with the ability to maximize performance levels.
- A track record of driving net member movement (more joiners than leavers).
- the ability to manage and organize events
Operations CoordinatorMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail49 minute agoShareDubai
Operations CoordinatorMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail2 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Service Representative- English AgentsUDriveFull-timePlease apply only if you are flexible to work in Night Shifts. Key Responsibilities and Duties: Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer4 hour agoShareDubai
Conservation Outreach Project ManagerEmirates Nature-WWFFull-timeAs a Conservation Outreach Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing8 hour agoShareDubai
Quantity Surveyor ManagerParsonsFull-timeJob Description: Quantity Surveyor Manager NEOM The Line (Dubai to transitioned to NEOM, Saudi) This project involves PMC services for design management and8 hour agoShareDubai